I was doing a project for school on musicans who shaped rock and roll and all that jazz, and I realized something. In all of their bios, it says that "they've helped shape the rock sound" and "pioneering members in writing rock and roll." I feel like it all been founded and there's no one today who's stepping up to the plate to change the way music sounds in a good way. I mean everyone went from swing to blues to rock (in that kinda pattern thing) back then but what's building off that now to lead the way for a new great sound? Is there anyone who's gonna stand out to people in the future as Zeppelin and similar bands have stood out to us? and If so who?

does anyone else get this feeling as well?
Quote by captaincrunk
This isn't a guitar forum.

Try WebMD.

Quote by MH400
www.ultimate-guitar.com

nobody is, do you think brittany spears, hinder, or lil wayne are going to do anything significant? i think not.
yeah i get what u mean.

i suppose you could say that the jonas brothers arte shaping rock into a more pop based music.

and i suppose i could : you if you did.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Quote by entity0009
Animal Cracker

I'm pretty sure it's a type of noodle.
but they aren't even influential guitarists or any other kind of musicans. People are gonna be like "wow, b.b. king did all this incredible work, how the hell was it thrown aside for power chords by the jonas brothers?"
Quote by captaincrunk

Try WebMD.

Quote by MH400
www.ultimate-guitar.com

The Mars Volta and Portugal. The Man. Probably Muse, too.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
The Mars Volta and Portugal. The Man.

Good lord, I hope not.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by frankv
Rock has already spawned metal. It just never outgrew rock because it's too rough on the ears for the common man.

oh thats true i never thought of it like that
Quote by captaincrunk

Try WebMD.

Quote by MH400
www.ultimate-guitar.com