I'm interested in getting one, any suggestions from you players out there?
Catalinbread's Semaphore is extremely versatile, tons of features and settings. Expensive though, I think $180 new.
Fighting the good fight since 'ought-diggity.

My Gear

"When you think of it, a really good effect should not mean that your search is over; it should mean that your journey is just getting started."
My friend has a (dare i say it) Boss TR-2, and its pretty decent really, although i don't doubt that there's probably better out there
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
I use a TR-2 and it's perfect for what I need it for. What's your budget TS?

I'd recommend the SIB! Treminator, Catalinbread Semaphore Tremolo, Empress Tremolo, and the Red Witch Pentavocal Tremolo.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
Dr. Scientist Tremolessence
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
I bumped because I wanted more, come on, you know how it works. Now, for a budget...maybe $125-130 max.
in that price range, id probably go with the voodoo labs tremolo. or maybe the ehx pulsar if you wanted to spend less.

and bumping is pointless, especially if you have given insuficient information in your first post.