Hi my name is brian. I am new to this sight. Just wanted to introduce myself. I have been playing guitar for 3 months now and I am doing quite well. I joined this sight to maybe get to learn some things. Thanks
hey,
stay out of the pit, they don't bite but...
good luck man
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
i need to get hold of a mod o see if i can get a warning lifted can i use fotb for this?
if not how can i get hold of a mod?
thats when laughter turnes to tears
ive felt this way (over the years)
time fades but i remain (unchanged)

times are changing
tempers are raging
but i remain (unaging)

any help on how to improve this.
Quote by grim reaper1
i need to get hold of a mod o see if i can get a warning lifted can i use fotb for this?

uhhh just send one a pm. And you can only post in the fotb if you are banned. If you are banned right now, and this is a multi account, you just got your ban extended.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by bassinbrian
Hi my name is brian. I am new to this sight. Just wanted to introduce myself. I have been playing guitar for 3 months now and I am doing quite well. I joined this sight to maybe get to learn some things. Thanks

Another country fan?! Including myself, that brings the total on UG to two...

*sends friend invite
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Quote by grim reaper1
You can't access the FotB unless you're banned.

Don't PM a Mod. PM the Mod who issued the warning. If you're polite and sensible, maybe the Mod will lift it. Else just behave yourself until the warning expires.

And hijacking a thread to ask this question wasn't really the right thing to do. Next time, start your own thread or find an existing one on the same topic as yours.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Last edited by SomeoneYouKnew at Feb 17, 2009,