what kind of electric is good for doing the tom morello killswitch thing?

founder of the dunlop pick fan club

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

"Let the good times roll"
There is no better guitar for that just one that has volume knob for each pickup and a three way switch or any with a killswitch.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
If you really want a killswitch, just get one installed on whatever guitar you're currently using. It's not that expensive, and just about any guitar can take it.
Although if you're very lazy with money to burn, I believe some Matons come with a killswitch built in.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
I put one on my Squier Strat, but it will work on really anything... and it cost me $3 to buy the switch so it's pretty cheap (installed it myself)
It will always work better with a killswitch than doing the "volume down on one mic"-toggle-switch-abuse that Tom Morello does. It works, of course, quite well, but you're going to run thru alot of toggle-switches if you're going to be doing like Morello or Buckethead.
A real killswitch is always better.
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
Dean From Hell CFH