Hey guys. I need to buy a new amp. My budject is around 250€. I can buy a laney lc15r (used) for 220€ or a blackheart little giant (new) for 250€. Or a Harley Benton GA15 FOR 90€ . What you think? It's to play Pink Floyd, RHCP, indie rock, alternative, classic rock, etc.. Please help
Cheers guys!
Are you going to be gigging?
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
there are tons of good options for practice amps well within that budjet. Id say just go to a store and find something you like, you really cant go wrong at this level.
^In Portugal, at least in my city, the music stores dont have a loot of material, just a peaveys VK, fenders frontman, etc.. That's why i had come to you asking for opinion, because i don't have how to try.. Need help people
Quote by Op3a
^In Portugal, at least in my city, the music stores dont have a loot of material, just a peaveys VK, fenders frontman, etc.. That's why i had come to you asking for opinion, because i don't have how to try.. Need help people

I'd go with either the Laney or the Blackheart. Listen to as many sound clips and videos of both as you can and then decide based on that I guess, since you can't try them out.
Of the amps you list and what you play I would rec the Laney first, BH second. But like GNR said, do as much research as possible. Try the VK and anything else you can obviously. Good luck.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
I also tried the VK, didn't got my atention thought.. Thanks for the aswners . Who tried those amps, can say something?
cheers
Last edited by Op3a at Feb 17, 2009,