So I came home on Friday night after working at a school dance. It was about 10:45 at this time, and I went straight into the bathroom. I started to get a big painful headache in the middle of my head, and my vision started to blur and darken. It was finished surprisingly quickly; about 5 seconds after it had started.

But when the headache finished and I could see properly, things didn't look at all normal, and parts of the room were different slightly. The room was suddenly extremely uncomfortable to be in, and I felt really scared just standing there, so I went to the bathroom, but the light was already on...which didn't make sense, cause everyone was asleep. When I went towards the door, a large human-like shadowy figure started walking out, and I fell back and landed on my ass, but then it was back to normal and the light was off.

What is up with that?
Ever drop Acid, friend?
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Acid flashback?

EDIT: Somebodies, with me.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
No, no, and why?

Is it serious? The whole ordeal lasted about a minute. I took my time getting the bathroom because I was so freaked out.
Flashback of acid?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Lol @ the pit assuming LSD.

Even from the little passage you wrote. I guarantee it had something to do with dehydration.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Quote by ThatGuy177
You were at a school dance, you probably drank spiked punch.

Or someone dropped something in your drink specifically, got any enemies? I doubt you are spontaneously going crazy.
Does this remind anybody else of Condemned or F.E.A.R.? Random stuff starts happening, lights are on, shadows, etc. and it turns out to be real?

AWESOME.

EDIT: Seriously though, I dunno. You've never done drugs (acid, anyway), haven't had any punch. I don't know, it could be spontaneous hallucinations (doubt it), could be a list of things. If it happens again, go see a doctor. If he/she can't find anything wrong, it could be a message something is trying to get to you.......
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Last edited by SchecterC-1+Man at Feb 16, 2009,
Quote by El Gigante
Or someone dropped something in your drink specifically, got any enemies? I doubt you are spontaneously going crazy.

Well this isn't really the first time for the headaches. It does that probably about once a month. Except it lasts a couple minutes, and sometimes I black out.This time was scary though.
Last edited by Fryer Mike at Feb 16, 2009,
Quote by SchecterC-1+Man
Does this remind anybody else of Condemned or F.E.A.R.? Random stuff starts happening, lights are on, shadows, etc. and it turns out to be real?

AWESOME.

AWSOME!!!!
Quote by Fryer Mike
Well this isn't really the first time for the headaches. It does that probably about once a month. Except it lasts a couple minutes, and sometimes I black out and ****. This time was scary **** though.

Yeah, I would probably go see a doctor.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
It's sounds like you got flashed by the Men In Black - you probably knew to much.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
check ur ass

do u have an anal probe?
You guys wanna have some group sex?
I bet you were dehydrated too. Either that or you were out of energy.

One time I went 2 whole days without eating and ran 3 miles in the blazing heat. I laid down on the couch and the phone rang. As soon as I got up to get it, my vision did the same thing. Everything goes black except the thing I was focusing on. When I went to get the phone it felt like a was gliding down the stairs and I couldn't concentrate for ****.
Quote by Hobby
I bet you were dehydrated too. Either that or you were out of energy.

One time I went 2 whole days without eating and ran 3 miles in the blazing heat. I laid down on the couch and the phone rang. As soon as I got up to get it, my vision did the same thing. Everything goes black except the thing I was focusing on. When I went to get the phone it felt like a was gliding down the stairs and I couldn't concentrate for ****.

Why did you do that?
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
well for a serious answer, i get something similar too. ill start seeing black spots in my vision with a little dizziness. goes away after like 5 secs max tho

but yours sound more intense, i think u should check ur ass.
You guys wanna have some group sex?
I fell off my skateboard and gave myself concussion once, I was lay on the sofa and saw one cloud shaped like Jesus and another shaped like a Triceratops.

My hallucinations > yours.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Well im gonna sound stupid here, but maybe u had some kind of interaction with a ghost or something (the shadowy figure). Or you just had a hallucination, if it happens again i would get help.
Quote by Fryer Mike
Well this isn't really the first time for the headaches. It does that probably about once a month. Except it lasts a couple minutes, and sometimes I black out.This time was scary though.

I believe then, my friend, you have an extra talent that not to many people have. Hear me out, us spiritists, beleive in things such as certain people having the potential abilities of being channellers of the spirit world. My dad actually has the ability himself. sometimes it is hereditary. Check if your dad used to get the same thing. no lie.
That's a textbook acid trip.
Check what you consumed that night.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Astral Projection?

It would make sense, if you passed out and then went out-of-body without realizing? It would explain why the light was already on. Then when you fell on your ass you went back in body.

Dunno if it can work that way; meh, most people here will sya that AP is BS anyways. =P

Other than that, it's most likely you accidently consumed a tiny bit of acid. If not, see a doctor.
thats pretty freaky, but nevertheless cool. tell us if it happens again!

edit: and also a doctor
Quote by Furnase
Astral Projection?

It would make sense, if you passed out and then went out-of-body without realizing? It would explain why the light was already on. Then when you fell on your ass you went back in body.

Dunno if it can work that way; meh, most people here will sya that AP is BS anyways. =P

Other than that, it's most likely you accidently consumed a tiny bit of acid. If not, see a doctor.

that is quite possible