Hey, i really need some help answering this question. So me and a friend are "remoldeling" his barn. We're gonna hold parties and stuff there. We need some kind of stereo system that has speakers that have decent quality and can fill a say, 500 sq. ft (i'm sure its way more than that), still, not a HUGE barn. We want to be able to hook a laptop to it and play music thru the laptop. We want something cheap, like under $300 would be nice, but we might be able to spend more. Sorry if that was a little vague, if you need more info just ask, thx.

P.S. we would also like to be able to play an Ipod thru it.
Last edited by Luigiman124 at Feb 16, 2009,
Lol, me and all my stoner friends have a friend who has a barn, and is pretty much were we all hang out at. He has a Line 6 stack and lines his zune through the Aux. input. Soooo badass.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
Lol, me and all my stoner friends have a friend who has a barn, and is pretty much were we all hang out at. He has a Line 6 stack and lines his zune through the Aux. input. Soooo badass.

What would i need to do that, just some cable, and could i somehow connect a laptop the same way. What cable would i need and could i play a song just by picking it off the Ipod or iTunes?

and on my amp, theres Imput, Emulated line out & Headphones, CD IN, and Footswitch, I'm assuming it would go into CD IN? Can you guys tell me which one I'd plug it into.

Oh, anyone suggest a good microphone under $50?
Last edited by Luigiman124 at Feb 16, 2009,
Nice mic, are you planning on doing Karaoke?

Quote by Luigiman124
This mic Shure C606WD will work plugged into the imput on my amp, right, and i can play music at the same time thru one of the other Emulated Line Out & Headphones, or CD IN?
Get a PA system. I am sure you can find a decent used one on craigslist for that price.
Quote by Carmen21
Nice mic, are you planning on doing Karaoke?

Yes, and I'm using a Marshall MG30DFX to play the music, and i can hook up the mic and the music (ipod/laptop) at the same time?