Hey Pit,

A younger cousin of mine is searching for a forum that she could participate in. Shes doesn't play guitar so she doesn't feel comfortable joining the pit. Shes around 14 and was wondering if you guys had any input as to what a good chat/forum site would be. Thanks for your help!

-Shadowen <3<3<3
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.

Wait a second, I think I'm having an idea.

Not here.
Because nobody should be brought it, it's like introducing someone to crack.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by floppypick

Wait a second, I think I'm having an idea.

Not here.

Obviously reading isn't one of your strong points. That's alright, I am sure that your guitar playing makes up for it.. hopefully.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Quote by srvguitarrulez
inb44chan

dammit....you stole all the humor from this thread.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Quote by Shadowenspirit
Hey Pit,

A younger cousin of mine is searching for a forum that she could participate in. Shes doesn't play guitar so she doesn't feel comfortable joining the pit. Shes around 14 and was wondering if you guys had any input as to what a good chat/forum site would be. Thanks for your help!

-Shadowen <3<3<3
erm, what does she enjoy doing / talking about? That would be a good thing to base your choice of a forum on, ya know?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
erm, what does she enjoy doing / talking about? That would be a good thing to base your choice of a forum on, ya know?

From what she told me she just wanted a popular/general forum. I think something like the pit except not quite so guitar based. She enjoys playing piano, art, movies, etc the basic early teenager kinda stuff.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

-Voltaire

So it is written.