So heres a little game, you may have done this with actors or whatever, but anyway, one person says two bands, the next person has to try and link the bands up in six steps, no more, no less, by members of the band who have collaborated with members of other bands, i'll start.

Smashing pumpkins to Nirvana.

Edit: one rule, don't post your two bands until the other persons one is figured out.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Last edited by donender at Feb 16, 2009,
no.
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by EJD
Reminds me of that drunkard who ran out of beer... he was so desperate, he drank furniture polish.

He came to a horrible end... but a beautiful finish.
Quote by matt360
no.

You're productive and hilarious.
WHOMP

Quote by donender

Nirvana> lead singer Kurt Cobain> married to Courtney Love> who also dated Billy Corgan> lead singer of Smashing Pumpkins

Deftones to Nine Inch Nails
the pit will kill your dreams
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by donender
So heres a little game, you may have done this with actors or whatever, but anyway, one person says two bands, the next person has to try and link the bands up in six steps, no more, no less, by members of the band who have collaberated with members of other bands, i'll start.

Nirvana to Ozzy Osbourne
Smashing Pumpkins ---> Kurt Cobain's head was shaped like a pumpkin and he smashed it with a shotgun

Elvis Costello to the Jonas Brothers
kill all humans
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Smashing Pumpkins ---> Kurt Cobain's head was shaped like a pumpkin and he smashed it with a shotgun

I laughed like an idiot.
WHOMP

Quote by Scumbag1792
NIN can relate to like 80% of bands so you can't really do them

Do it faggot.
does anyone else like cheese?
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Quote by jwax
does anyone else like cheese?

I'm a cheddar fan, but thats only my opinion.
Deftones-SOAD: Serj sang on "pink cellphone"-KoRn:John, Daron and Metallica played "One" together onstage-Metallica:Again, played One with them onstage-Slayer:Started thrash scene with Metallica-Marilyn Manson:toured with slayer multiple times-Nine Inch Nails:"Give Up" video featured Marilyn Manson

whoa that was hard

The Beatles to Testament
The Beatles to Testament

george harrison played while my guitar gently weeps with eric clapton a Prince's Trust Concert in 1986-clapton was in cream with jack bruce- who was in BBM with gary moore- who played in thin lizzy- who had a song (cold sweat) covered by Dublin Death Patrol- whos singer is none other than Chuck Billy from testament
Last edited by THE-IMPALER at Feb 16, 2009,
Quote by THE-IMPALER
The Beatles to Testament

george harrison played while my guitar gently weeps with eric clapton a Prince's Trust Concert in 1986-clapton was in cream with jack bruce- who was in BBM with gary moore- who played in thin lizzy- who had a song (cold sweat) covered by Dublin Death Patrol- whos singer is none other than Chuck Billy from testament

bravo, well done
Quote by landerson
I'm a cheddar fan, but thats only my opinion.

oh really i eat cheadde when i smoke my buds we should meet up sometime
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Quiet Riot to Megadeth...
figure THAT one out
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
quite riot started by randy rhoads - who then played with ozzy - ozzys guitarist now is zakk wylde- whose bassist in black label was once rob trujillo- who is now in metallica- whose one time guitarist was Dave Mustaine of Megadeth

done in 6 could have been less
Ghandi to John Petrucci
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by Toast1337
Ghandi to John Petrucci

Ghandi (you probably didnt know) was in a hard rock band in India before his protesting years called Satya and wrote lyrics to a rough version of "Peace Sells"-Dave Mustaine of Megadeth found these lyrics and stole them-Dave Mustaine was formally from Metallica-Joey from Slipknot played enter sandman with metallica live once-KoRn played live with Slipknot-Hmm, I guess Mick Thompson and John Petrucci occasionally fight, causing multiple earthquakes and tsunamis across the world. Last one recorded was in 2003, no one has messed with John Petrucci since.

BB King to Dying Fetus
BB King to Dying Fetus

BB King is black > There is a subgenre called black metal > The umbrella term for all similar bands would be metal bands > Like black metal, death metal is a popular extreme subgenre > I like cake > Dying Fetus is a death metal band

Deicide to Britney Spears
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Deicide to Britney Spears

Decide begins with D, as do Disturbed
Disturbed are hated by many metal fans, as are sum 41
Sum 41s singer is married to avril lavinge
Avril lavinge is female :S
Britney spears is also

Extra point for finishing in less than 6?
No, it had to be exactly 6.

*Trapdoor*
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand