I've been playing for about 2 and a half months now, and I've noticed a really distracting buzzing noise on my low E string. It only happens when I'm fretting it, and it's hindering my practice. Any way to fix it?
what brand of guitar?
My rig:
Gibson faded V
Dean Razorback
Fender Showman Strat
Dean Dimebag Tribute ML
Custom guitar
Boss ME-50
Marshall AVT50H

92% of teenagers have moved to rap, put this in your sig if you're in the 8% that still listens to real music.
it's going to be technique. the way you fret the strings closest to the top especially if barring the chords.

also your setup.
you can try raising your action a little at the bridge, see if that helps.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
it's going to be technique. the way you fret the strings closest to the top especially if barring the chords.

also your setup.
you can try raising your action a little at the bridge, see if that helps.

Wait, so I should be pressing harder or something?

I REALLY don't wanna risk screwing anything up by messing with the action, either
raise the low e strings saddle up just a hair
My rig:
Gibson faded V
Dean Razorback
Fender Showman Strat
Dean Dimebag Tribute ML
Custom guitar
Boss ME-50
Marshall AVT50H

92% of teenagers have moved to rap, put this in your sig if you're in the 8% that still listens to real music.
Quote by Pyrotechie
Wait, so I should be pressing harder or something?

I REALLY don't wanna risk screwing anything up by messing with the action, either

when barring you need to roll your fretting finger a little on it's side.

also, if you want, on a tele, you can use a tiny allen wrench on the two front pegs of the Low E saddle.

the string will raise.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011