Page 1 of 6
Basically this is just a "what grinds my gears" thread, but oh well.

I hate it when people insist on walking/driving extremely slowly when there's an obvious line building behind them, and there's absolutely NOBODY in front of them, not even close to being in front of them.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize your time was more important then mine, please go ahead and walk at a pace that's convenient for you.

Thoughts, pit?
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” -Winston Churchill
drunk screaming girls...
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by crackerpleaz
When people use the word "literally" incorrectly.

I literally wanna kill people when they do this. It drives me INSANE.

In all seriousness, I hate it when people make stupid threads.
i hate when people make stupid threads without using the search bar. and if they did, they would realize there is already a stupid toppic, just like this.

i hate you TS.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Last edited by KGB_INC at Feb 16, 2009,
Talking over a programme that you really want to watch.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
drunk screaming girls...

When I'm drunk and screaming and guys like this come up to me and say mean things!!

I mean, come on, if they would be nice I'd show them my boobs!
kill all humans
when people stand in the hallways of buildings, blocking its entire width. they aren't doing anything but talking, so i immediately want to punch them in the kidneys.

i could name more, but there would be way too many.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by xaviergray

I know, I mean that literally drives me up the walls.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by alaskan_ninja
When I'm drunk and screaming and guys like this come up to me and say mean things!!

well hey there, alaskan_ninja. how you doin?
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
when people mess up what they say and instead of just correcting themselves, they say "just kidding" or "i lied" and then keep going. i can usually tell if im going to like somebody if they do or do not use that
when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace

Starsceam of the Decepticon Transformers G1 Club
PM irishmatt1992 To Join!
- When someone drives with their blinker on.
- When some people feel the need to pay in loose change.
- Women in SUVs who chat on their cellphones and drive like they are oblivious to the world around them and show no regard for fellow human lives.
- Mixing up "your" and "you're" while typing.
Quote by xaviergray
I literally wanna kill people when they do this. It drives me INSANE.

I hate when people use the word Ironic wrong.

ME: "Dude I'm watching Goldeneye 007 the movie on t.v. Weird because I just saw it a few days ago for the first time"
Them: "THAT IS SO IRONIC!!"

EDIT:
Quote by faint_spirit
when people stand in the hallways of buildings, blocking its entire width. they aren't doing anything but talking, so i immediately want to punch them in the kidneys.

i could name more, but there would be way too many.

Also this. My school has small hallways. Its annoying when I have to get to class and a group of friends are lined up side by side and walking slow so no one can get passed. At least make a square dammit!
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Last edited by LazyLatinoRocke at Feb 16, 2009,
Quote by faint_spirit
well hey there, alaskan_ninja. how you doin?

lol nm just sittin here in my bra and panties lol

im horny how r u?
kill all humans
I just get annoyed at general self-centered behavior. I mean as human beings let's face it, we're all self-centered. But you can at least TRY, or just act like you care even.

I also am getting really really tired of the whole street culture thing. It's just so friggin ridiculous. My brother, who is a good 4 years older than me at 25, hangs out with those kind of people and pretty much is one. He's been in and out of jail, has no job, lives on our couch, and eats like an effing horse. That wouldn't be so bad if he actually showed signs of being discontent about it. But he seems completely fine with only doing odd jobs to get enough money to go out and party with his "friends."

THAT'S what grinds my gears. WHEEWH. So yeah not only do I just hate the general attitude, attributes, and general misplaced sense of right and wrong and responsibility of the whole gang banger culture, I get to see it every day, stressing out my parents.
We're only strays.
1) when people use phrases like "roflcopter" and "lolocaust"
2) when my little brother acts like a little pvssy-a$s girl
3) when people think they know what theyre talking about, act like they know what theyre talking about, but really dont have a clue what theyre talkin about
Last edited by Careful, Eugene at Feb 16, 2009,
Pretty much everything that girls do. Whenever any girl at my school says or does anything, it usually pisses me off.
Quote by alaskan_ninja

im horny how r u?

Pics or GTFO.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Quote by alaskan_ninja

im horny how r u?

Lol dats so weird cuz like we lik da same stuff and I have like a massive shlong.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Last edited by kidsilcon at Feb 16, 2009,
I hate when people (and by people I mean girls) won't have sex with me.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by happytimeharry
- When someone drives with their blinker on.
- When some people feel the need to pay in loose change.
- Women in SUVs who chat on their cellphones and drive like they are oblivious to the world around them and show no regard for fellow human lives.
- Mixing up "your" and "you're" while typing.

My mom does that. So annoying...
Sail upon the open skies
This asshole that always jumps in my car after playing basketball so he can bum a ride home. If I turn the music up when you're talking it means shut the fuck up.
Quote by kidsilcon
Lol dats so weird cuz like we lik da same stuff and I have like a massive shlong.

o no wai!!!! were do u live?

Quote by P-Bass Pirate
Pics or GTFO.

Quote by Careful, Eugene
umm.. guys... alaskan_ninja is a dude

no im not silly! ur just mad cuz i didnt give u a bj cuz i was 2 drunk nd passed out
kill all humans
Last edited by alaskan_ninja at Feb 16, 2009,
when people are like "omg, im so good at guitar" and cant play worth ****
When you get to school at 8:20, school doesn't start till 8:45, and the teachers yell at you to get to class, in such a manner that you would've thought that you've been there for half an hour, and have been just cuttin class.. Then you get to class, and your teacher takes control of the class 20 minutes before it starts, then yells at you when you talk to your friends, saying "You had plenty of time before school." Well, bitch, school hasn't ****in started yet.

Yea, I also hate that we have like 3 foot wide locker hallways, and kids just seem to sit/lay down in every single aisle. Just sittin talking to their friends, somehow not yelled at by the teachers. Mother****ers.

EDIT: Also, when people think that Stairway to Heaven, or just rock n' roll in general, has backwards messages, or promotes satanic thoughts/messages. I really hate it when churches do this, and that's why I'm not christian anymore.v

And rap/hip-hop, people thinkin it's better than rock. Well, some of it's better than some rock, but not all of either genre. What happens when we get to RATM?
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Last edited by bry0n at Feb 16, 2009,
Quote by crackerpleaz
When people use the word "literally" incorrectly.

That literally grinds my gears.

That's got to be my number one pet peeve as well.
My US history teacher said we were going to "literally roll right through" a worksheet.
People often say things like "There were literally five thousand people there"

O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Quote by 6DgOfInTb
That literally grinds my gears.

That's got to be my number one pet peeve as well.
My US history teacher said we were going to "literally roll right through" a worksheet.
People often say things like "There were literally five thousand people there"

Red incorrect usage
green could make sense if there actually was 5000 people there.
grok it.

SKREAM!

-when i zip my d**k in my zipper
- when i trip going up and down my stairs (i have no idea why it happens)
- when people try to hack my computer
- when i try to listen to music, and the harlot of a mom calls me to do the dishes
Quote by alaskan_ninja

But... aint you a guy?
-Can't go to concerts I want.
-School is lame, I don't learn anything. I could be a freshman in college easily, but have to wait.
- Typos.
- The words "ain't" and "y'all."
- Incorrect usage of don't and doesn't.
-Nobody around me are willing to practice their instruments.
- My lack of finding a good girlfriend.
- New Pokemon episodes.
- I'm too old to enjoy stuff like Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh with my friends because they don't play, but too young for college.
- I can't play MMORPGs all day due to needing to practice guitar...
- Lack of free time in general.
- Days I'm in the mood, like really in the mood, to read, play guitar, swim, or whatever, I always HAVE to do something I really don't want to.

Amirite?
Quote by chaoticfables
But... aint you a guy?

I think your sarcasm detector is broken.
grok it.

SKREAM!

"I could care less"

RAGE RAGE STAB STAB SMASH SMASH
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
when my boss cleans his ears with pens at work then puts them back like its nothing or when he sh*ts and doesnt wash his hands then walks outta the bathroom like the dickhead that he is and puts his hand in the chips, i wanna choke him with guitar string when he does this bull****
Last edited by drunkass at Feb 16, 2009,
Quote by chaoticfables

It's alright, it happens to everyone.
grok it.

SKREAM!