Ok, here's the deal pit;

I'm living in halls in my first year of uni, and i'm on the top floor of the building. The flats on the middle floor seem to be comprised entirely of idiots who keep doing hilarious things such as like egging my flat and playing music loud at 4 in the morning.

It's currently 2:30am here, i've just walked out of my room to find a couple of potatoes have been thrown at our flat door and have made a huge fucking mess. Great.

I need some good pranks that I can get use to get back at these people, something other than just throwing eggs back.

Just to help you visualise the situation a bit better, there are 3 flats to a floor and 8 rooms per flat. I am able to break into all the flats in my block easily, but the idiots on the middle floor (to my knowledge) havn't figured out this is possible yet.

I'm looking for something that won't point back to me as the culprit.

Thanks
Large amounts of plastic explosives.....

....I think you can figure out the rest.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Quote by thankyougermany
Large amounts of plastic explosives.....

....I think you can figure out the rest.

I was kind of hoping for something that is only kind of illegal.
step 1: cover outside of doors with hairspray
step 2: light doors on fire
step 3: run away and go fap while thinking about the devastation.
There are two possibilities here.

1) They're massive jerk-asses who throw shit around because they're massive jerk-asses.

or

2) You're a massive jerk-ass who deserves to have shit thrown at him, because you're a massive jerk-ass.

I wonder which it is?
Assuming these guys are all first year students, and underage at that, plant drugs and empty alcohol bottles all over their floor. That'll get em back good. Just don't get caught in the process!

Edit: Damn, beaten to it!
Quote by Eerif
Assuming these guys are all first year students, and underage at that, plant drugs and empty alcohol bottles all over their floor. That'll get em back good. Just don't get caught in the process!

And then they get free drugs and also collect the deposits beer bottles and cans. Sweet sweet revenge.
Quote by freedoms_stain
There are two possibilities here.

1) They're massive jerk-asses who throw shit around because they're massive jerk-asses.

or

2) You're a massive jerk-ass who deserves to have shit thrown at him, because you're a massive jerk-ass.

I wonder which it is?

I can see where you are coming from here, and you can only really take my word on this, but i've never done anything to any of them.

Honestly, i've only talked to two of them, and I can't actually remember one of their names.
Quote by Eerif

No one is underage here.
do a drive-by and light them up with a paintball gun or something. It would be best if you got them after they just got done throwing said potatoes at your door.
put cling wrap at the bottom of their ovens

Freeze all their cutlery in tubs of water in the freezer

take all their light bulbs and put them under their couches

clog kitchen sink drain with silicon gap filler

take flushing mechanism out of toilet

remove taps

superglue plates together
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
STEPS:

1. Break into their flats.
2. Smear cream cheese under all their furniture.
3. Turn off their air conditioning/turn up their heat.
4. Wait.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Double Basser
put cling wrap at the bottom of their ovens

Freeze all their cutlery in tubs of water in the freezer

take all their light bulbs and put them under their couches

clog kitchen sink drain with silicon gap filler

take flushing mechanism out of toilet

remove taps

superglue plates together

Taking notes...
Reveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenge is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
I knooooooooooooooooooow that youaaaaagreeeeeeeeee.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Just break in to their "flat" and fap on into their toothpaste.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Here's what you do:

1) Piss in a tray. You know, like those shallow, cafeteria-type trays.
B) Freeze the piss.
III) At night, place the tray somewhere important in their flat... like on their kitchen counter in front of their coffee maker, or in front of a door etc.
D) Piss will thaw by morning. Lulz ensue.
Dude... just ignore it. If you retaliate, it will escalate. If the glove don't fit, you must acquit. Or something.

Bottom line, either don't do anything, or really just eff them up so hard that they won't ever mess with you again. Open up a gas line to their stove and put something flammable in their microwave. Something like that.
We're only strays.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Dude... just ignore it. If you retaliate, it will escalate. If the glove don't fit, you must acquit. Or something.

Bottom line, either don't do anything, or really just eff them up so hard that they won't ever mess with you again. Open up a gas line to their stove and put something flammable in their microwave. Something like that.

I'm pretty sure I can get away with anything without them knowing it was me actually. Either way, I plan on making this a serious prank.
Fart on their pillows and give them all pink eye.
But i like the idea of removing the flushing mechanism.
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
If I was you I would just buy an egg gun (don't know if these have been invented, but I think it wouldn't be that hard to invent one), and just blast them against a wall so they stick and can't move and eventually die, they would be eggstremely pissed off.
Ho ho ho.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
rape them, video tape it and post it on the internet.

Isn't making a video of something like that pretty much asking for the cops to send you to jail?