what the ****in hell what a god damn dick head, blues takes no skill. what bull****!

why would you even post that in here? damn im pissed now.
Feelin the Blues

"The Blues are a simple music and I'm a simple man. But the Blues aren't a science, the Blues can't be broken down like a mathematics. The Blues are a mystery, and mysteries are never as simple as they look" - BB King
In fairness, when it's slowed down, it sounds pitiful. However, this sounds worse http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqtbgDO2OHM The poster of that video thinks shredding mindlessly is better music
American Fender Strat
1979 Marshall Superlead
Real Mccoy Wizard Wah
Robert Keeley Boss Tremolo
Euthymia Crucible Fuzz
Fulltone OCD+Deja Vibe
Line 6 DL4
Analogman BC108
Prescription C.O.B

Im a Single Coil man
^ some people need to overcompensate, that is all bad shred sounds like to me, like they are trying to set a land speed record

the funniest part is many of the fastest players don't ever really play ideas, they just pick modes and scales so fast you don't know what you're listening to

of course then on the other side you have guitarists like eric johnson, that can play like that, but don't, because always playing really fast sounds bad
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by ze monsta
^ I agree with you, but remember his question. He wanted to know the Stevie Ray song, he wasn't posting to wind us up. He's been here to long to troll.

yer i know but it was already answered so i felt i should express how i felt, not towards the TS but to the guy on utube.

but he did say it was all feeling which is true, blues is no good without feeling, so that was more of a good point then a bad.
Feelin the Blues

"The Blues are a simple music and I'm a simple man. But the Blues aren't a science, the Blues can't be broken down like a mathematics. The Blues are a mystery, and mysteries are never as simple as they look" - BB King