So since discovering the awesomness of a reverse delay ive been wanting one really really bad but i dont know which are good or not.

I googled and some forum, i think harmony central or somethin, said the BOSS DD-6 is good for the money but the best is the DD-20 which is significantly more money and has way too much stuff that i would never use

i also found the Wasabi Forward Back pedal

which is the best? feel free to mention ones that are good that i dont know about

thanks in advance
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.
The DD-6 and DD-7 are great pedals, definitely keep looking into them. They are the best of the affordable delay pedals IMO.
Quote by GNRjungle87
The DD-6 and DD-7 are great pedals, definitely keep looking into them. They are the best of the affordable delay pedals IMO.

Guitar Center no longer carries the DD-6, only DD-7s now but i did find a DD-6 for $110 elsewhere, which is best?

also a friend of mine said he heard the DD-6 has crappy quality sound and to look into DigiTech pedals

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
Quote by Johansensan
Guitar Center no longer carries the DD-6, only DD-7s now but i did find a DD-6 for $110 elsewhere, which is best?

also a friend of mine said he heard the DD-6 has crappy quality sound and to look into DigiTech pedals

No, your friend is an idiot.

Just get the DD-7 then. The DD-7 is better than the DD-6 IMO.
Quote by GNRjungle87
No, your friend is an idiot.

Just get the DD-7 then. The DD-7 is better than the DD-6 IMO.

hes obsessed with DigiTech so hes just tryin to push for everyone to use em

the DD-7 is $160, is it worth the extra 50 bucks or is the 6 close enough

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

Quote by Johansensan
hes obsessed with DigiTech so hes just tryin to push for everyone to use em

the DD-7 is $160, is it worth the extra 50 bucks or is the 6 close enough

It's totally up to you really.
k, im on a tight budget so ill probably go for the DD-6 and if something happens ill try and score a used DD-7

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

Quote by Johansensan
k, im on a tight budget so ill probably go for the DD-6 and if something happens ill try and score a used DD-7

Good luck!
haha thanks man and thanks for the help

Quote by Lt. Shinysides