Page 1 of 2
So, are there any other cricket fans in the pit? I realise I am probably the only one, but there may be a few fellow Englishmen, Aussies or South Africans here that equally enjoy the worlds greatest sport!

Discuss cricket, the upcoming Ashes series, and Andrew Strauss' stupendous 169 yesterday!
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Quote by Cockpuncher 2.0
Did you just say stupendous?

Stupid username.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
Quote by pbpyro91
stupid post.

Touche
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
Quote by Supertait
Touche

on topic, i know nothing of cricket.
go baseball?
no sig for me
Quote by Dr Collosus
did you say 52 all out??

That was a sad, sad day. Almost as sad as the Stanford XI defeat.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
Cricket is a pretty offensive game, it's the reason the rest of the galaxy has shunned us and hasn't made contact yet. Planets were destroyed in the Kricket wars, it's nothing to joke about.

Hitchhiker's/
I once watched a game of cricket whilst in England.

Seldom have I been so confused.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Quote by Seryaph
I once watched a game of cricket whilst in England.

Seldom have I been so confused.

Haha, i've explained it to a few Canadians and they like it now, in fact i'm taking a canadian to see a game in the summer. It's good once you get it.

Quote by Kiwi Ace
It's not that complicated...

I imagine it would be to a newbie
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
cricket is such a tasteless sport. its making fun of the deaths of billions of people. ya'll should be ashamed of yourselves.

anyone?

damn.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
cricket is such a tasteless sport. its making fun of the deaths of billions of people. ya'll should be ashamed of yourselves.

anyone?

damn.

I beat you. :p
Quote by bendystraw
I beat you. :p

damnit!

well, i wasnt about to read the posts in a thread about cricket anyway, so...

well played, good sir. well played.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Supertait
Haha, i've explained it to a few Canadians and they like it now, in fact i'm taking a canadian to see a game in the summer. It's good once you get it.

I imagine it would be to a newbie

I wouldnt mind going to see it, but i live in a **** ass small town.
My history teacher taught us to play it last year, it was pretty fun
(PS, stop trolling me and calling my username stupid )
Quote by Cockpuncher 2.0
I wouldnt mind going to see it, but i live in a **** ass small town.
My history teacher taught us to play it last year, it was pretty fun
(PS, stop trolling me and calling my username stupid )

Tell your history teacher he is cool.

I'll call a ceasefire.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
Quote by Supertait
Tell your history teacher he is cool.

I'll call a ceasefire.

Haha, I switched schools unfortunatly, my old school didnt offer a photography program. I miss having that dirty bastard as a teacher, everything he said had a sexual pun intended, that you weren't supposed to laugh at or else he would call you a perve.
But yes, he was the best teacher Ive had, I actually remember grade 10 history because he made it fun to be in that class, didnt write a single not even
And,
Wow never would of thought I would see this on UG. Cricket is 1/3 my life and I am a American. Epic post and I wish Cricket was bigger in the U.S., to bad of Americans small attention span. But, my question why the **** was baseball invented it's so stupid and slow.
Cricket is bloody great. India V NZ will be a good series with NZ in good form. Peter Fulton sucks, has had soooo many oppertunities and is consistantly ****.
If I understood it better I might like it. The few times I've watched it some things come to mind: I want to replace that goofy paddle looking thing with a proper bat, I want to give those outfielders some gloves, and I want to ask the pitcher why oh why he has to run so to pitch the damn ball. Can someone please explain the ashes thing? Is it true that a game/test (whatever it's called) can last a week?
Quote by Supertait
So, are there any other cricket fans in the pit? I realise I am probably the only one, but there may be a few fellow Englishmen, Aussies or South Africans here that equally enjoy the worlds greatest sport!

Discuss cricket, the upcoming Ashes series, and Andrew Strauss' stupendous 169 yesterday!

You missed Pakistanis.
Personally, I find watching cricket is like watching paint dry.
I'll run in the rain till Im breathless
When Im breathless I'll run till I drop
The thoughts of a fools kind of careless
Im just a fool waiting on the wrong block.
Quote by SGibson666
Cricket Is For Commis.

Play Baseball Stalin Or Gtfo.

Football is for fascists, motorsport is for Maoists and table tennis is for Anarchists.

But yea, cricket for the win. I enjoy watching Test matches in bed while eating tiramisu with a long spoon.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
IM looking forward to the Australia tour of South Africa. I think itll be a great contest, definately entertaining stuff there.
Can't wait until the new County Championship Durham v Yorkshire will be a fine game especially now Durham have Blackwell to assist the pace bowlers.

And of course the legendary Mark Davies, who despite averaging a wicket every 19.60 runs he will never be picked for England because he's too 'slow'
________ A
________C
________E
________!
Quote by steee21
Cricket is one of the greatest things ever.

I agree with you there, good sir
________ A
________C
________E
________!
Quote by Oddsbodkins
So does anyone else in this thread listen to the mighty TMS?

I don't listen to it, but i used to read the blogs of the 'Bearded Wonder'. RIP.

And cricket is great. Used to play for a club when i was younger.
It's gonna be a blue day
I'm a Sri Lankan and how can I not like Cricket? It's my favorite sport honestly and it's not boring like soccer or basketball, 'cos it has so much dynamics than other sports.
Page 1 of 2