I am looking at building my own electronic kit. I have just about everything i need and the only question i have is this. Im gonna sauder a 1/4 inch jack to a transducer and put that on the mesh head, i wanna run it through EZdrummer, do i have to get a drum module still if im gonna run it through ezdrummer? is there like a midi module with 10 ports? any idea on price?!
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on
Ultimate Guitar, man... I'm not sure how many people will be able to help you, sorry
Quote by tjfishrocker
Coolcat i want to make love to you right now.

Quote by Natrone

Anyone else see the irony in smashing a guitar that says "peace and love" ?
haha its cool. just figured maybe someone knows
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on
Hey, somebody might... I personally don't have any drum working skills besides having to repair one of my friend's hi-hat pedals once, but maybe someone on here can help you, who knows, might get lucky and have the one member who has your answer see this question
Quote by tjfishrocker
Coolcat i want to make love to you right now.

Quote by Natrone

Anyone else see the irony in smashing a guitar that says "peace and love" ?
You'd still need some sort of converter, like a drum module, to change the signal into midi. Not sure what sorta products are out there.
Quote by Skwisgaar Skwigelf
Fish don't gots no good metal to listens to.
Last edited by burntfacedog at Feb 16, 2009,