yesterday i jammed my thumb on my picking hand
only hurts on sweeps and picking fast

should i wait until it stops hurting or just play or is there some stretch i can do or something like that?
try out some cheap mexican morphine. that should solve a few of your problems.
I have no opinion on this matter.
"Want me to teach you a trick to take your mind off that pain...?"
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Play further... Your thumbs will get thicker and then you won't notice them anymore
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Quote by faint_spirit
"Want me to teach you a trick to take your mind off that pain...?"

awesome movie
but anyone have any serious answers?
Quote by G-loony
Play further... Your thumbs will get thicker and then you won't notice them anymore

thats what she said
I pulled a few ligaments in my pointer finger on my fretting hand (stupid basketball coach made us do take a charge drill). I was wanting to practice over Christmas break, so I took a few oxycodone (from my wisdom teeth removal) everytime I wanted to play.

You should either a) let it heal or b) take enough pills you don't feel the pain until it heals on its own.

I don't suggest b because now my pointer finger is larger and won't bend as far as it used to.
Stab yourself in the leg. Suddenly the pain in your fingers ain't so bad anymore.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.