Hey I got my ears gaged a few days ago, little plugs, only 8 to start on. Anyways, the guy told me I need to twist and clean them regularly to keep them from getting infected. Well the cleaning isn't so much a big deal, but when I twist them, it hurts a little and they start to bleed a bit. I was just wondering is this normal?
It's not normal at all. People don't usually have holes in their ears.

I think they make you look like a fag.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by breadstick
It's not normal at all. People don't usually have holes in their ears.

I think they make you look like a fag.

Yea TS, look exactly like everyone usually does, or you're a queer.

Edit: But seriously, getting your ears started at 8 is not good. Your ears wont ever close shut again if you want them to.
Last edited by Old Vendetta\m/ at Feb 16, 2009,
You're actually not supposed to twist them. It impedes the healing process.

And I got mine pierced at 6, so that's not really a big deal.

And yeah, body mod thread.
kill all humans
Quote by Old Vendetta\m/

Edit: But seriously, getting your ears started at 8 is not good. Your ears wont ever close shut again if you want them to.

Thank you, I understand that was sarcastic. The guy told me they'd close back up if I took them out. Not saying you're misinformed or anything, but it really isnt THAT big... its maybe the size of a low bass string.
Quote by Old Vendetta\m/

I didn't fag that way. I have nothing against homosexuals.

And wtf is with modifying your appearance to make yourself seem different? It's not like a friggin earring or tattoo will make you 'unique', heaps of other people have them.

If you really wanted to be different then you could cut off your nose or something...
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
You still should've gotten your ear pierced at like a 16 and done the stretches over time. The only time I've ever known a lobe piercing to reject was when it was pierced at an 8 or bigger.

Good luck with that.

Quote by breadstick
I didn't fag that way. I have nothing against homosexuals.

And wtf is with modifying your appearance to make yourself seem different? It's not like a friggin earring or tattoo will make you 'unique', heaps of other people have them.

If you really wanted to be different then you could cut off your nose or something...

Why do you have to think it's about being different or unique? The reason I have piercings is because I like them. If something makes someone happy and doesn't hurt anyone, why shouldn't they do it?

Now kindly GTFO.
Last edited by synpet713192 at Feb 16, 2009,
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Thank you, I understand that was sarcastic. The guy told me they'd close back up if I took them out. Not saying you're misinformed or anything, but it really isnt THAT big... its maybe the size of a low bass string.

I know how big it is, i have a 6 in my one ear, but think about it. If you just pierce it that big right away, thats how it heals. If you get it pierced small, let it heal, and then go up to that gradually, it stretches it without as much scar tissue.

I dunno if that made sense or not, but hopefully it did.