my gf has been spendin more time with her freind (who she admits is really anoying and shes just too nice to tell her to stfu) then with me. i know that makes me sound like a complete asshole but im a jealus bf and she knows it. ive already told her that her friend is getting in the way of things, and she agrees with me. so do i tell her she needs to tell her freind to back off or just let it be?

btw, she only talkd 2 me for a half hour on da phone anf hung up with me to talk to her freind for 3 hours.
relationship thread might get you some serious answers.

with that said...

The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
It's understandable to be jealous, but you got to understand, if you spend every second with each other you will have nothing to talk about.

Savor the time you get with her, and enjoy it. Let her have her friends, and you have yours...
Do you not have friends? Do you not need to hang out with them? God, I wish my girlfriend was like the one you have. I can't stand the clingy type.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by alkaline3trio
Mate, if your girlfriend is bi-sexual, you should have a threesome.

fixed
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Barrel roll. Then kill her and replace her with the friend.

Dude, just enjoy being with her. She's with her friends. It's okay to be apart.
Last edited by srvguitarrulez at Feb 16, 2009,
Quote by alkaline3trio
Mate, unless your girlfriend is bi-sexual, I don't think you have too much to worry about.

ya what this guy said unless she hangs out with a bunch of dudes. and if thats the case....... CHEAT! ...............or not
YEAH! ಠ_ಠ
I hate how that "Im alreadyy toooorrrrnnn" song came to mind instantly when reading this thread. I can't get it out of my head!!!
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Her freind is like really crazy/hyper and shes bi. Shes also told my gf many a times that she has a cute body
Quote by Mad Mike 829
but her freind is like really crazy/hyper and shes bi and told my gf many a times that ahe has a cute body

i before e except after c
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by srvguitarrulez

Dude, just enjoy being with her. She's with her friends. It's okay to be apart.

If that picture was in the 'You Laugh You Lose' thread, I would have lost.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by Mad Mike 829
Her freind is like really crazy/hyper and shes bi. Shes also told my gf many a times that she has a cute body

ohhh. well maybe find a girl who is ur "friend" and hang with her until ur gf gets jealous and wants to spend more time with you could horribly backfire tho
resulting into gf becoming
YEAH! ಠ_ಠ
Quote by corndog97
ohhh. well maybe find a girl who is ur "friend" and hang with her until ur gf gets jealous and wants to spend more time with you could horribly backfire tho

or get over it
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quote by corndog97

His gf would have a hot flash? How old IS she?
Quote by angus fan16
Quote by Froboarder
His gf would have a hot flash? How old IS she?

i was under the impression it meant his girlfriend would become a flaming homosexual (girls can be "flaming" homosexuals, right? or just guys?)
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Quote by psychogel
i was under the impression it meant his girlfriend would become a flaming homosexual (girls can be "flaming" homosexuals, right? or just guys?)

not what i intended but thats beats the crap out of what i was trying to say!
YEAH! ಠ_ಠ