realtar?
is this some guitar hero nerd term for guitar?

Maybe it's because you need to do on expert to be able to play "realtar"
is this a joke?

do you even own a "realtar" yeah your "stratocaster" or "les paul" dosent count ****in loser

im tired of all these little ****s who play guitar hero and think they can play guitar if i ever meet you guitar_hero_wt be sure i will cut your ****in head off. asshole.
bad trolling

*reported*
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool
Quote by Harrydoodle
is this a joke?

do you even own a "realtar" yeah your "stratocaster" or "les paul" dosent count ****in loser

im tired of all these little ****s who play guitar hero and think they can play guitar if i ever meet you guitar_hero_wt be sure i will cut your ****in head off. asshole.

I'm pretty sure he's just joking man...calm down..
Quote by Harrydoodle
is this a joke?

LOL!!! ****ing awesome
Quote by guitar_hero_WT
this is stupid, chek out my scores you'll even see!

www.********.com

this is coming up as a broken link so you fail!!!!