I'm in the college, and I was told their would be no school today, Monday. Not sure now, because the mail came today. Cause I'm sure most students are off, cause if not, were in exam week Just comparing, I know its a stupid thread, sorry.
LOL
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Presidents Day. No school.

thanks, cause our were in exam week in my college, and missing a day...
LOL
Depends on the college, I had school today.
His death, which happen'd in his berth,
At forty-odd befell:
They went and told the sexton, and
The sexton toll'd the bell
It depends, if you got Martin Luther King Day off most schools don't let you get both off.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
. I got no school this whole week.

Same here, it must just be new england.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I had school today, and I knew nothing about this.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by tayroar
It depends, if you got Martin Luther King Day off most schools don't let you get both off.

<-- got both.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
Quote by thrashmetal101
<-- got both.

so did my girlfriend. She kept saying dirty stuff to tease me.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I was down rock climbing by the college today and people were going to classes.
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
I had class today, and tomorrow, and the next day...
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
- James Marshall Hendrix

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but you can free your mind."
- Bob Marley
i had class today.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
I'm enjoying sleeping in tomorrow, then leisurely getting up to do nothing until I hang out with somebody and eventually repeat the process.

In other words, I got the whole week of bitchzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Depends on your school. You should really be on top of your ****-you're not in highschool anymore. I had classes today. Depends on your school-all you have to do is take a look at your syllabus (which takes a total of 5 seconds).
Quote by FifthHorsemen
Depends on your school. You should really be on top of your ****-you're not in highschool anymore. I had classes today. Depends on your school-all you have to do is take a look at your syllabus (which takes a total of 5 seconds).

relax man, the class has nothing on holidays, just the grade scale and # of tests. because my friend from another college has class and my I think doesn't.
LOL
I do not believe for a second that you are a college student. Why? Well usually college involves being literate. You? Not so much.

Anyway, It depends on the school. I had class today.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
i had school today, and everyone i know didnt. =[
Gear:
Ibanez RG2ex2
mega distortion md-2
Metal Muff
Marshall MG microstack
Line 6 spyder hd75 halfstack
Sonic Stomp
Schecter Damien 6
I think most colleges in the Boston area had no school. I didn't.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
i live in toronto and my school isn't resuming til next monday. im on "reading week" whatever that means.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'm homeschooled, but my friends from when I still did go to regular school had their day off last monday.