hey guys, i'm planning on making an ebook of all of my favorite guitar tabs with chapters and everything by genre or artist. Then i plan to print it out and keep it in a big binder to take with me wherever i go with my guitar. (like around a campfire with an acoustic playing american pie with the lyrics and chords)

my problem is, how do i do this? what programs do i need?

thanks for the help
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Quote by mrcrono

Microsoft Word?

no, like, when you get an ebook, there's a table of contents on the left side, and you can click and it jumps to different chapters ect.... i want to make something like that... something with pages
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Quote by FightinIrishPJ
no, like, when you get an ebook, there's a table of contents on the left side, and you can click and it jumps to different chapters ect.... i want to make something like that... something with pages

....microsoft word?

You lust make your own tbc.
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Quote by FightinIrishPJ

But aren't you planning to just print the pages out and put them into a binder?
Make it a .PDF and add hyperlinks.

Basically just type it out in word and format it how you'd like and change the page layout to wide. Then do what the first sentence said.

------

1.) like the guy above me said, why would you need to be able to click it? you realize that once you print it.. you can't click the paper, right?
2.) don't try to sell an ebook with tabs
Last edited by montyburns at Feb 17, 2009,
what type of hyperlinks are you talking about and how do i get them to show up as chapters in the PDF file?

and to the other person: yes i plan on just printing it out and slapping it in a binder, but i plan on constantly editing it with new songs and stuff like that, so i'd like a digital copy for reprinting updated versions and also incase it gets lost/stolen/rained on/used as toilet paper in the woods...

you get the idea
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX