I'm in a hardcore band and we've been talking with an indie label and they were looking for a band to tour with deeper than blood. We're thinking about doing it but this will be our first full length tour. I need advice. Maybe links to guides and stuff so we don't completely fail and have to go home. Thanks in advance.
1. Songs about Rape
2. Security System
3. ???
4. Profit
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
You'll be fine. Just work with the sound guy to get your sound right... and make sure you believe in every note you play!
Quote by b-rock34
You'll be fine. Just work with the sound guy to get your sound right... and make sure you believe in every note you play!

THIS

Also, don't EVER, EVER half-ass it. Be committed and serious about your music, have fun, play your heart out.

Enjoy the highs (sometimes really high) and the lows (sometimes really low).
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
Last edited by miguelito2729 at Feb 17, 2009,
Don't do drugs.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Oh, and something a little more important than you might think... Don't worry about how cool you look while your playing. Work that sh it out before hand. Otherwise, you're sure to make mistakes (learned the hard way)!
Last edited by b-rock34 at Feb 17, 2009,
been in bands before who toured over 500 miles around the country im in, never advertised their music and never had more than 5 people to each gig. absolutely pointless. better to have a guerilla campaign on the internet promoting your stuff eg on youtube facebook etc and target scenekids in the areas you are gonna play then you might get 6 people turing up!
Remember to abuse drugs and alcohol, get in fights, and have wild unprotected sex with groupies who are ridden with venereal diseases.
kill all humans
Don't piss off the sound guy.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Uhhh??!! That kind of takes the fun out doesn't it? Isn't the point to play live shows as many places as you possibly can. **** that... bring a laptop and do both!
Make the most ridiculous rider possible.
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic