So I plugged in my radial tonebone trimode distortion, and my line 6 dl4, and they both suddenly stopped working, and will not turn on. I am not sure if this is a coincidence or something could have happened. any ideas?

thanks
have you tried using them without linking together?
Can we erase the past?
To allow our dreams to forever last?

Gear:

Mesa Boogie Mini Rec 25
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12 cab

Jackson DK2, DK2M, DKMGT, SLAT3-7, DK1
Power supply: Battery or adapter?
Glimsom wrote:
I fell several hundred feet, and hit the ground, and then Batman appeared. He said "You gotta press the Y Button to fly." Then I woke up.
Yep, if they utilising the same power supply, then check with another supply and with a different daisy chain. It really sounds like a power source problem, considering both are not working. Any other noticably unusual characteristics?
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
no they are utilizing seperate power supplies and I have tried them seperately, and in seperate places in the house.
and neither of them work

you must have either a bad cable or worst case, part of your circuitry is fried.
Glimsom wrote:
I fell several hundred feet, and hit the ground, and then Batman appeared. He said "You gotta press the Y Button to fly." Then I woke up.
yeah I think it might be the circuitry...it smelled like something was burning after it happened. Hopefully they are still under warranty.
were you plugged into a surge protector?

they are most likely not covered by warranty but it is worth a check
also if you smelt burning it probably is the wiring

check status on the warranty before you attempt anything yourself
if they arent covered
take one of em apart and inspect it for suspicious looking spots
not sure if they have a capacitor or not though theres a good chance its fried
Glimsom wrote:
Quote by roarinflames
were you plugged into a surge protector?

they are most likely not covered by warranty but it is worth a check
also if you smelt burning it probably is the wiring

check status on the warranty before you attempt anything yourself
if they arent covered
take one of em apart and inspect it for suspicious looking spots
not sure if they have a capacitor or not though theres a good chance its fried

I talked to the guy from Radial and he said he would fix it under warranty, even though I told him I thought it was circuitry, and I guess it wasn't surge protected.

Thanks for all the help man take care
good luck bro
Glimsom wrote:
Yeah - my guess is power surge. That sucks.
Good luck with the repairs though.
EDIT: At first I thought this thread would be about having 2 broken pedals mounted in 1 case and I was like .
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
Yeah - my guess is power surge. That sucks.
Good luck with the repairs though.
EDIT: At first I thought this thread would be about having 2 broken pedals mounted in 1 case and I was like .

cool idea if they worked though
Glimsom wrote: