What are some things thats happened to you that you thought might make a good story to tell the kids when you have kids?

for me it would definitely be how i wrecked my dad's SUV, which happened two hours ago, and i'm currently waiting for my dad to come home and flip out.
When I got raped.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Quote by misterfarenheit
What are some things thats happened to you that you thought might make a good story to tell the kids when you have kids?

for me it would definitely be how i wrecked my dad's SUV, which happened two hours ago, and i'm currently waiting for my dad to come home and flip out.

You in teh ****! What did you do?
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
That seems like something you would want to keep from them so when they wreck your vehicle they'll just mention how you wrecked your dads and that it's okay.
"Okay, Johnny, lemme tell you the story of your birth..."
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
I'll tell mine about Union Jake.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
Quote by Supertait

You in teh ****! What did you do?

lol, funny story, i was coming back from a show in sacramento, while on the highway someone behind me honked really loud and it scared the crap out of me, which caused me to drive into anotehr car while another car plowed into the back of the suv

my dad comes in in two hours. am i screwed? i kinda took it without permission. i would panic but not before making a thread on UG
When I was raped by father while my mother held me.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
How I once pissed in my potplant, and it overflowed and dripped down my wall all night.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by misterfarenheit
lol, funny story, i was coming back from a show in sacramento, while on the highway someone behind me honked really loud and it scared the crap out of me, which caused me to drive into anotehr car while another car plowed into the back of the suv

my dad comes in in two hours. am i screwed? i kinda took it without permission. i would panic but not before making a thread on UG

You'll only get in trouble for taking it without permission I imagine, the accident was an accident (albeit a stupid one)
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
Quote by misterfarenheit

depends on your dad....

mine would decapitate me
GEAR
Fender American Jazz Standard Bass
EHX Russian Big Muff
Boss SYB-5 synth
Peavy Max 700 Bass Amp w/ Peavy Pro 410 Bass Cab
Ampeg BA-115T

Quote by loudog93
divide by zero records

destroys the phonebook
Quote by misterfarenheit
im pretty upset about the suv too, i've had a lot of good times in there if you know what i mean

I don't know what you mean, please explain.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by misterfarenheit
im pretty upset about the suv too, i've had a lot of good times in there if you know what i mean

No I don't, please elaborate and give examples.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by misterfarenheit

Haha story of my life, today I rolled my car and am lucky to be alive, let alone have absolutely no injuries, just a very wrecked MR2, worth 5% of what I bought it for :'(

What'd you to to your dads car?
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
I got ID'd by my father-in-law. The friend that introduced me and my wife didn't know much about me and thought I was 27 (she was 17 at the time)
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Quote by Iriathz
I nearly died once.

That should be suitable.

3 times.
You lose.
Quote by millerdrr
I got ID'd by my father-in-law. The friend that introduced me and my wife didn't know much about me and thought I was 27 (she was 17 at the time)

What is 'wife'?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by drunkinkoala
Quote by ewp805
When I got raped.

When I raped someone.

When i watched someone rape somebody.
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
Quote by Kapps
3 times.
You lose.

Actually, no.
I have nearly died numerous times.

Once, when I ran into an electric fence as a toddler and gained scars down the side of my face (narrowly missing my eye), and all over my stomach. I guess that could count.
Another, when the car beside me crashed into a pole holding up an assortment of electricity-lines. The pole snapped in half, with the top half falling down and missing the car I was in by about 30cm. Then, all the electricity lines fell down, once again missing the car by a near 30cm.
Thirdly, when my friend shot a firework at me (by accident), and if I didn't duck it would have gotten me perfectly between my eyes. Instead, it flew into the shower and lit the shower on fire. That guy is a tool.

There have been other times, but I can't be bothered listing them. Stop trying to be a tough-internet guy, because it isn't working.

Oh, and to stay on topic - I can tell my kids about all these events.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Last edited by Iriathz at Feb 17, 2009,
Quote by TooFast
What is 'wife'?

Huh? Singular form of wives. Female partner in marriage?
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Quote by misterfarenheit

:O That explains the traffic today
Quote by Little_Buster
When i watched someone rape somebody.

dudeee.

Quote by bowdyyz69
when i saw someone getting raped