Snipers? hmmmm

Not really an everyday risk, make one to deflect 9mm rounds and ill say well done.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
That is awesome. But how does it know that a bullet has been fired?
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
it can make your muscles contract?

whos in for real life Weekend at Bernie's 2? cause im in for real life Weekend at Bernie's 2!
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by ninja dude
That is awesome. But how does it know that a bullet has been fired?

Uses something like radar to detect if there is an object moving at a speed and trajectory that it considers dangerous to the wearer.

As for how the hell it's supposed to make the user's muscles contract, i have no idea.

And god help them if the software gets screwed up.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
Quote by Eighteen4Ever
As for how the hell it's supposed to make the user's muscles contract, i have no idea.

I'm an electrician. Wanna guess my theory?
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Where do I sign up for the pre-order?

I hope they come in cool schemes like Imperial Stormtrooper White or Spartan Green.

I can imagine this thing ****ing and being the guy wearing being really screwed.
To bad dimebag didn't have one of these...
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
I created a comic to illustrate various opinions on the subject.

Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
Last edited by Eighteen4Ever at Feb 17, 2009,