Page 1 of 2
Hey all, I'm working on a video project, and I'm looking for amazingly epic pictures, and I mean truly epic, as in amazing, beautiful, etc- i.e. some amazing scenery or a huge battle. PLEASE no epic boobs pic... I've seen that one enough...

so, if you got 'em, could you please post 'em?
Peace n' love
I understand about indecision, but I don't care if I get behind. People living in competition, all I want is to have my peace of mind- Boston

CLASS OF 2008!!!!!!!

Member of UG's Christian Guitarists
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
search for the desktop thread on here. people usually post links to the original pictures. those are epic.

or follow the link in make sig, look at the first blog. those are a couple of epic pictures.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
No - look for the amazing/epic (or something along those lines) thread. It was looong and had some astonishing pictures in it.
someone post epic boobs please just to ruin this thread.
thanks.

EDIT: it would seem someone has taken to my wishes before I even thought them.
███████████████████████████████████
no more longcat.

worst 5 minutes of my life.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
You called?
Quote by Mutant Corn
I think that was the point...those are the most popular body styles, and TS wants to know which one UG thinks is coolest.zAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

edit: my cat walked across my keyboard
Quote by fishbass
You called?

I came
Quote by bradulator
Iceland has the coolest women.

space is awesome
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Haha, you would think that they would just sketch over the picture and it would be a perfect match. And those teeth look scary.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
the eyes are all messed up
Gear:
Ibanez RG2ex2
mega distortion md-2
Metal Muff
Marshall MG microstack
Line 6 spyder hd75 halfstack
Sonic Stomp
Schecter Damien 6

^ the first picture is the scariest thing I have ever seen

*shudders*
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
can anyone tell me the story behind those elephants with the long legs. Are they by a famous painter and do they symbolise anything?? i have seen those pictures many times and never know what they are supposed to be.
Quote by mickmos
can anyone tell me the story behind those elephants with the long legs. Are they by a famous painter and do they symbolise anything?? i have seen those pictures many times and never know what they are supposed to be.

I don't know if they symbolise anything, but they were painted by Salvador Dali, and he was on ALOT of drugs.
1968 - 1996

Remember... Everything.
Quote by a6l6e6x1
someone should quote longcat

just to piss everyone off

ill quote this, id quote longcat but im in fear of bannage so no.
this might sound stupid, but /wg/ has some epic pics.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
Quote by ozy!d!ot
but /wg/ has some epic pics.

I was thinking that, but i wanted someone else to say it first..
anyone find the one after a suicide bomb where the bombers head is perfect just upright on the ground
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
Heres some off of googleimages

And this one just because its where I live, hee.
(Invalid img)
what. the. hell. ^^
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Page 1 of 2