Apparently the 3120 is simply a remake of the XXX with el34s stock, but I have only seen a head version of it, and only online. the XXX 212 was my favourite amp, and one of the main reasons was the fact it had reverb, where the head didn't. will the 3120 have a combo version or reverb on it?

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
eventually the 3120 will have a combo form...........all peavey amps (today) has a combo form except the Penta
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
^Penta and the Triple X, Triple X Combos where discontinued back around 2004-2005ish. I would hope that they would make a combo, I too like the Triple X in a 212 combo. Oh well if they don't look into a JSX 212, its has reverb and is an awesome amp.
Quote by Cachao

Johnbryant you are obviously a genius

My Gear
Custom USA Standard Telecaster
Peavey Triple XXX 212 Combo
Peavey MS412 Cab Celestion G12K-85's
POD 2.0 (the ultimate practice setup)
Guild DV6
I wouldn't choose an amp over another one because of reverb. Get yourself a nice reverb pedal it's easier that way anyway. You can get the head and put it on a 2x12 cab. I somehow doubt it will come in a combo.
but effects pedals change your tone, too much, and my local shops don't stock any hscn2008.
that and reverb is a VERY important part of my tone. i hope they make a combo of it soon

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost