Page 1 of 2
In this thread we can come and discuss all the mmorpgs that the citizens of the pit play. Please no abuse or flaming
Quote by Vauxite
Lots of lulz were produced, thankyou good sir
liek wow?
Gear:
Ibanez RG2ex2
mega distortion md-2
Metal Muff
Marshall MG microstack
Line 6 spyder hd75 halfstack
Sonic Stomp
Schecter Damien 6
are there ever going to be MMORPGS on the 360?
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by frozen_soul
are there ever going to be MMORPGS on the 360?

i have heard that age of conan will come out on the 360 and that it will have cross-platform servers. could just be a rumour though.
Quote by rik_soad
i have heard that age of conan will come out on the 360 and that it will have cross-platform servers. could just be a rumour though.

i thought 360 executives abolished cross platform gaming forever
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
I recently started playing WOW. It's alright I don't why it gets so much hate.
Anyway I doubt this thread will work there is already a gaming thread.
Quote by guitar12
I recently started playing WOW. It's alright I don't why it gets so much hate.
Anyway I doubt this thread will work there is already a gaming thread.

the gaming thread is lame. its full of douches that never answer your question and only talk about unknown asian RPGs all day
Quote by Marshmelllow

Well like 3 years ago I played Kal Online.
Then I played Silk Road and then I played WoW.
You get bored of them...at least you'll get bored of it if u have a life.
Cause MMORPG geeks don't have one.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by FretboardToAsh
Neverwinter is the best ever, and it's free on the internet too.

I agree It's a great game but I hate it because of the slow turn-based fights.
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
Quote by Kozlic
Well like 3 years ago I played Kal Online.
Then I played Silk Road and then I played WoW.
You get bored of them...at least you'll get bored of it if u have a life.
Cause MMORPG geeks don't have one.

thats not true, only if you are addicted to it. you can be a casual MMORPG player, ive done it. doesnt get u up as fast but whatever still fun
Quote by Marshmelllow

Quote by WaveCaster97
.... FFXI isnt very popular is it? i thought it was a pretty fun game, kind of miss it ever since i quit

Is that the game that's like £120 a year?
Quote by guitar12
Is that the game that's like £120 a year?

its no more expensive than WoW, unless you create like 10 extra characters, its like $12-$15 a month + $1 for each addition character, but since you can level every class on one character theres no reason to make more like in WoW
Quote by backtothe70s
I agree It's a great game but I hate it because of the slow turn-based fights.

every other mmorpg I played had that, wich don't?

edit: oh yeah on a side note Guild Wars Sucks Ass!

edit2: no really, I've never played a game as bad as that. there is no thinking required whatsoever, no great and unique chars can be made or anything all can be changed at any time... ugh.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Last edited by FretboardToAsh at Feb 17, 2009,
Quote by FretboardToAsh
any other mmorpg I played had that, wich don't?

edit: oh yeah on a side note Guild Wars Sucks Ass!

agreed. so damn boring and pointless
Quote by Marshmelllow

Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
I like it

if you like that you would go ape**** over WoW
Quote by Marshmelllow

Quote by frozen_soul
if you like that you would go ape**** over WoW

Doubt it, cos that has subscription fees and I wouldnt want to get addicted to it like most people do.
Quote by frozen_soul
agreed. so damn boring and pointless

Well I come from a neverwinter environment, wich if you actually wanna survive and kill some bosses means you're gonna have to have a keen understanding of how the game works and how to combine classes.

I stopped playing it cause it actually got addicting and that's not good imo. But then I tried GW for a bit and at first it seems fun and looking a lot better too. But after that it just gets so frigging lame, and when you find out that if you wanna PK you have to make another char made to PK and it's lvl 20 JUST LIKE THAT WITH NO EFFORT WHATSO****INGEVER!

Well yeah that kinda puts me off.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
Doubt it, cos that has subscription fees and I wouldnt want to get addicted to it like most people do.

thats why private servers were invented my friend. look into it
Quote by Marshmelllow

lets see we have dofus(good game),tibia(flameshield on) and some more i'm not really into those third person mmo's i would like to see clearly when some1 is talking to me and not when hes standing behind me so i cant see ****.
I had a lvl 132 runescape account. Unfortunately, it ended up getting locked a few months back I haven't been able to get it back, they keep rejecting my appeals
Hialeah2 if anyone wants to admire it in the highscores lol..

I tried playing WoW, I didn't like it too much
its too damn expensive too.
Last edited by ThroughOblivion at Feb 17, 2009,
Quote by ThroughOblivion
I had a lvl 132 runescape account. Unfortunately, it ended up getting locked a few months back I haven't been able to get it back, they keep rejecting my appeals
Hialeah2 if anyone wants to admire it in the highscores lol..

I tried playing WoW, I didn't like it too much
its too damn expensive too.

132!? i thought the max was 126.........not that i would know or anything........

used to play WoW, used to host a Runescape server (when it was cool), played Guld Wars for a bit, my friend tried to get me into Ragnarok. now i am hoping for the WoW of the MMOFPS.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Quote by aradine
132!? i thought the max was 126.........not that i would know or anything........

used to play WoW, used to host a Runescape server (when it was cool), played Guld Wars for a bit, my friend tried to get me into Ragnarok. now i am hoping for the WoW of the MMOFPS.

After runescape released summoning, the max lvl went up to 138.
Though in F2p worlds, the max is still 126 because summoning is members only. So in Free to play, my lvl is 123.

And yes, runescape somewhat went downhill
it was probably time for me to be done anyway.
Last edited by ThroughOblivion at Feb 17, 2009,
the only mmorpg I've ever played is WOW at a friend's house and FLYFF.

thought they were both very boring, so I went to play twilight princess.

wearing a tutu.
Does anyone know where to register a silkroad account? The only place i've found a website for it through google and stuff doesnt work. I wanted to try it out as well
Quote by frozen_soul
the gaming thread is lame. its full of douches that never answer your question and only talk about unknown asian RPGs all day

If we don't answer your question, it's because we don't know.

And about 3 people talk about JRPGs all the time.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
i play WoW... quite a lot... when i have decent internet. it's the only game i've really invested my time in in the past 2-3 years. you may say it's cost me a few £100 but it's much cheaper than owning all current consoles and buying new games for them every month as you complete them in < 20 hours (mostly).

i played on the beta of Fairyland too before i got into WoW, that was fun, it was so simple. i've no idea what happened to that game.

ps. inb4 nerds, etc
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by supafunkyone
Does anyone know where to register a silkroad account? The only place i've found a website for it through google and stuff doesnt work. I wanted to try it out as well

www.silkroadonline.com i think

..i played runescape then silkroad then flyff and now perfect world ^^
yup its a sig... yeaaah..
ah.. sorry ^^; i started playing a LONG time ago.. must've changed, sorry
yup its a sig... yeaaah..
Quote by Milkywaykid1
ah.. sorry ^^; i started playing a LONG time ago.. must've changed, sorry

Yeah one of my mates cant find the website. He used to have an account but forgot the password lol I downloaded the game to play it but there is like no way to sign up for it
I played wow and I never got addicted, and that was after coming off runescape.

And one of my mates somehow got addicted to rappelz...
there was a free RPG called fiesta or something, it was pretty fun for a little bit if anyone wants to check it out.
Quote by Marshmelllow

Page 1 of 2