Hey, I just modded my Small Stone yesterday (volume drop fix, blend knob, vibrato switch) and it was working fine when it was just the guts being earthed by a bit of metal. However, when I put it in the box, wires got pulled out. Could anyone help me figure out where they go?

This is my Small Stone at the moment. As you can see, it's the black wires that are giving me problems.

The black wire circled redis from the 9v battery snap. The black wire circled pink is from the LED. The circled brown wire is from the sleeve(?) of the input jack, going to the middle lug of the 3pdt. Should it be going to/from there? The black wire circled teal is from the DC jack, and isn't soldered onto anything, though it looks like it is. The yellow wire circled black should be soldered to the bottom centre lug on the picture, it just fell out at the time of the picture. I've scribbled the ring of the input jack in pink, should anything be going to there? I did the same to the sleeve(?) of the output jack, but in green. Also, the orange wire that should be soldered to the switch somewhere has been replaced with a grey one, so don't worry about that.

Here's a close-up of the switch. As I said, the yellow wire scribbled on with pink should be soldered to the lug scribbled on with green.

Here's a pic of a Small Stone's guts from pedalarea.com.

Thanks in advance.

- Faisal
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Last edited by rhcp_freak at Feb 17, 2009,
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Cheers.

So now I know that the negative from the 9v goes to the ring of the input jack.

I assume I'd have to rewire the entire switch, right?
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

Member of the EHX Guild
Last edited by rhcp_freak at Feb 17, 2009,
And another thing, there should be another wire going from the input jack. Right now there's:

- Black one from the sleeve going to the middle lug of the switch. Not sure if it should be there.
- Yellow one from the tip going to another lug on the switch.
- Black from the 9v battery snap going to the ring.

I'm sure there's another wire from the input jack, it fell out before I took the pics. Where dyou guise think it'd go?

Cheers.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

Member of the EHX Guild
Bump.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

Member of the EHX Guild