http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=4506917

I accidentally downloaded this band 4 years ago along with The Murder of Rosa Luxemburg. Think Converge with less obnoxious vocals.
God and Gold and Call Me Armageddon are my favorites.
Last edited by saxaxe at Feb 17, 2009,
4 years ago, in other words, "i've been listening longer than you, just in case you've been into them 'FOR A WHILE.'"Does everyone have something to prove?
Quote by XMeatHookMartyX
4 years ago, in other words, "i've been listening longer than you, just in case you've been into them 'FOR A WHILE.'"Does everyone have something to prove?

Wow that was completely uncalled for.
In other words "I accidentally downloaded this cd a while ago and only in the last year or two realized how good it is. Here, maybe some people here would enjoy it."
Give some feedback about the band or get the fuck out of the thread.
Quote by XMeatHookMartyX

yeah i really dont think he meant it that way man, honestly. if someone per se, came into the thread and said, "i just got into this band and love them", and the original creator of the thread responded by saying something like "im a bigger fan because i found out about them 4 years ago", then your post would be valid. here, not so much the case. and yeah i listened to this band this morning and they do remind of converge alittle bit
Quote by handbanana
R.I.P. Shaun Hand from Metal Sucks. He leaked this album and now Jake Bannon is going to crush his skull
Quote by Haymaker17
and yeah i listened to this band this morning and they do remind of converge alittle bit

Yea, not as good obviously, but they're really similar. The album was produced by Kurt Ballou. Go figure.
Quote by Haymaker17
yeah i really dont think he meant it that way man, honestly. if someone per se, came into the thread and said, "i just got into this band and love them", and the original creator of the thread responded by saying something like "im a bigger fan because i found out about them 4 years ago", then your post would be valid. here, not so much the case. and yeah i listened to this band this morning and they do remind of converge alittle bit

I've never seen examination of semantics fail so hard.
But yeah, I do dig this band.