i just got my weeping demon today and i wanna know some cool tricks to do on it
Quote by Vauxite
Lots of lulz were produced, thankyou good sir
Put it in your anus. It'll make a cool 'waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah' sound when you fart.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
Make it dissapear, then reapper behind somebody's ear... Or turn it into a small Chinese boy, you'll have to find the cheat to do that online though
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
'Cool tricks on it?'

It's a Wah pedal, not a fucking skateboard.

I suppose you could do a nose grab, if you stand on it woth both feet, jmp and grab the front of the pedal... Might make you look like a bit of a cock though, so maybe don't do it in public
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Give it to BA Baracus, and lock him in a shed. he will then turn it into something cool, like a tank.
Quote by wigzwamz
seriously people

maybe you should, Y'know, make this topic in the RIGHT subforum? Like guitar gear and accesoires?

honestly, asking the pit for something like this is like asking michael jackson to show you what you can do with a 7 year old.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
I reckon you could hook it up to some form of machine that will dildo your bumhole every time you use it fairly easily...
Sit down in a chair, have a woman straddle you, and play the guitar behind her back while rocking the pedal back and forth and having sex.

Do it, pussy.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
if you want to talk about pedals, try the guitar gear & accessories forum
from daylight...
...into darkness