I don't work for Apple so I can't.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I have an apple tree in my back garden and about half an hour spare, I could go and shout at it for you if that's any help?

Also what a stupid idea, Apple charges too much for the applications on Itunes and some of the Jailbreak ones are way better... They should spend their time being less greedy and making better applications
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Who gives a Sh!t, I own 2 i-pods and an apple mac and other apple software, but I don't care.

You probably don't even own anything apple. It is always mostly retards who hate on apple who do not own anything or have owned anything apple. Just relax and let it take its course.
If people complain about this, it's their own damned faults for buying from a company that's become nothing more than a status symbol.
There's far better MP3 players, phones, and computers, than the crap apple churns out, but for some reason you saps still buy it.
Quote by SuperJoop
Who gives a Sh!t, I own 2 i-pods and an apple mac and other apple software, but I don't care.

You probably don't even own anything apple. It is always mostly retards who hate on apple who do not own anything or have owned anything apple. Just relax and let it take its course.

I own two iPods and I still think iTunes is a **** software.
Quote by SuperJoop

Why did you take that personally? It's an electronics company, chill out.

But this is kind of greedy on Apple's part. How very Microsoft of them...

-g13
Stop whining about Apple making money. They're a ****ing company. They're supposed to. It's not like a punk band where you say: "OMFG, theyz t0t@lly sold 0ut!!!1!1""
Quote by Jaymz2K
Kidding, they hate you and want you to be miserable.

Also, Charmander.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
If I teach myself to cum on command with the word Jackpot... Won't make any bets, but I'll still be a winner.
Quote by Bowe
so wait... does PETA think all gay people are vegans?
Quote by Shelflife
I own two iPods and I still think iTunes is a **** software.

I-tunes is software on a computer based hardware.

You may own 2 i-pods and hate I-tunes.

Own a Mac, and i would guarantee you thoughts would change.

Just opinion though. But I have never come across someone who runs OSX with i-tunes and disliked it.
Quote by SuperJoop
Guys, My parents are very wealthy and buy me everything that I want them to, Apple products included. Every piece of important technology that I own is Apple because we like to over pay for things. They are great and you are stupid for even doubting their acts, in short I hate all of you and I am better than you

Sorry sir, I noticed a typo in your post and fixed it for you
I used to work with apples.

Sorting them by size in diffirent crates.
Quote by Tyson2011
d von is truly one of the pit.

Quote by 09phillt
Good God Man What's Wrong With You!?
aaah ok, so that makes me..... the only one who doesnt hate either microsoft or apple, because the both got stuff that is good?
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by Nevermind1299

Lol you win..

But I pay for all of my stuff myself.
Quote by SuperJoop
I-tunes is software on a computer based hardware.

You may own 2 i-pods and hate I-tunes.

Own a Mac, and i would guarantee you thoughts would change.

Just opinion though. But I have never come across someone who runs OSX with i-tunes and disliked it.

So you're saying Apple's inability to create a GOOD piece of software across multi-OS's is PC users fault? If Apple could not create Itunes to run as well on XP/Vista as it does on osX, then that's a problem with Apple, they shouldn't release it if it won't run as well as on their OS.

The problem I have with Itunes is that no matter what you do, it's always leaving processes running in the background. Once I close Itunes, I expect it and all related processes to stop untill I next call upon them. This very reason was why I sold my ipod.

This is a very similar story as to what happened with the PSP; Sony tried to make it illegal to mod the system's firmware, and they got extremely close, but human rights always gets in the way. By purchasing something and getting ownership of it, you are being revoked of your human rights by not being allowed to use it as you see fit.
Quote by Nevermind1299

pure win.
Quote by SmashandBurn
Teacher: "There will be a test tomorrow no exceptions."

Student: "What about complete and utter sexual exhaustion?"

Teacher: "You'll just have to write with your other hand."

Quote by imdeth
Lesbian Link ladies. Oh yes.
Quote by faultyy
I have an apple tree in my back garden and about half an hour spare, I could go and shout at it for you if that's any help?

Also what a stupid idea, Apple charges too much for the applications on Itunes and some of the Jailbreak ones are way better... They should spend their time being less greedy and making better applications

Apple doesn't name the prices for their apps. The makers of the apps do...Apple just helps the makers sell them.
Hey, let's be friends.

Check my band Fear Elise and like our page!

http://tinyurl.com/46xyyv5

My Gear:

Ampeg 410HE
Ampeg B2RE
Boss ODB-3 Bass Overdrive Pedal
EHX Enigma Envelope Filter
Epiphone Thunderbird
Music Man Stingray 4
Surely once you own the thing you can do whatever you want with it?

I know this doesn't apply to everything, but I'm sure Sony (for example) wouldn't be moaning if i bought a VAIO laptop then stuck on whatever OS I want? At the end of the day, I pay for the product, I get the product I want. If I want ****ty apple apps, then I have to pay extra for them. If I don't then I don't get the apps.

So what's wrong with taking free software and putting it on? You don't have to pay for it because it's FREE

Do computer manufacturers try to outlaw free linux distros such as ubuntu? no.
Just last week they were bitching about touchscreen patents too.

Unfortunately for them the things they were bitching about can't be covered by patents.
I just read the article, and this is just another big-shot company trying to sue people who make (possibly better) products than them and sell them for much cheaper.
The analogy to cars in that article is a very good one, even though the article isn't exactly objectively written

but if I buy a freaking product, I'm going to do whatever the hell I want to this thing, as long as I'm not hurting anyone else, who cares?