i haven't really seen anything that really shouting out at me, except a randy rhoads V.
i never had a V so i would like one of them but i'm open to suggestions of others. i have about £1000 i think that about $1500. and that just looks cool as well
Jackson RR5, RR24 or if your lucky RR1 or a high king V model.

But a grand is alot to spend if your unfamiliar with V's and end up not liking it :/
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
I would try playing some V's at a local shop before you splurge on one. The above are good choices, along with the Mustaine V's from Dean. Also don't overlook the Gibson Faded V's, those are some nice road guitars. I really like the finish on them since they aren't glossy and they don't show fingerprints
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
gibson V?

theres loads of gibby Vs around here for that kinda cash.

nice ones too.

or the Jackson Phil Demmel ('Demmelition') or a nice king V

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Quote by Silver-spear94
gibson V?

or the Jackson Phil Demmel ('Demmelition')

I forgot about that one, there lovely
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Jackson
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Flux'D
I would try playing some V's at a local shop before you splurge on one. The above are good choices, along with the Mustaine V's from Dean. Also don't overlook the Gibson Faded V's, those are some nice road guitars. I really like the finish on them since they aren't glossy and they don't show fingerprints

I second that, they're very nice. $700 new which gives you some extra to get effects or other stuff. Even the Standard V's with the Nitrocellulose finish will leave you with some spare cash.
The Rig
Gibson Flying V
Blackstar HT-5 Stack
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
MXR GT-OD
Boss DS-1
Boss DD-3
Quote by Gibson V
I second that, they're very nice. $700 new which gives you some extra to get effects or other stuff. Even the Standard V's with the Nitrocellulose finish will leave you with some spare cash.

I second this opinion about my own opinion lol. The only difference between the Faded and Standard V's is the finish. They both start out as the same guitar, and they both have the same hardware and pickups.
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

Check out some Randy Rhoads Jacksons or some Deans... also check out the Hellraiser V from Schecter
Quote by Flux'D
I second this opinion about my own opinion lol. The only difference between the Faded and Standard V's is the finish. They both start out as the same guitar, and they both have the same hardware and pickups.

they have different pickups dont they?
at least the standard V's pickups are covered and the faded i'snt, but Idk if its a different model pickup or not.
Ts, look at jacksons the RR's and the king V's I',m not sure how that currency translates, but youd be able to get a really nice RR if its at least a little higher than an american dollar
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Jackson RR3/RR5
Gibson Flying Faded V
Epiphone Korina V
Dean's
Agile's Hornet
Schecter's Hellraisers
ESP's
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
Quote by ShredGod George
they have different pickups dont they?
at least the standard V's pickups are covered and the faded i'snt, but Idk if its a different model pickup or not.

Nope, they both have 496 and 500T humbuckers
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

Quote by salbarbz20
Check out some Randy Rhoads Jacksons or some Deans... also check out the Hellraiser V from Schecter

I hve to agree Randy Rhoads signatures are by far the best buy and ive seen them for a decent price if your willing to look around for a while
jackson v's are nice. i think king v looks whack but whatever
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Get the Alexi-600 blacky. Pure sex.
Quote by telecastermetal
i dont live in merica.
and enter sandman has good songs
For 1000 GBP you should be able to find a KV2 or an RR1. No V guitar beats those two under £2000
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by godofshred
KXK
RAN
Legra
.....fail my friend

I'd take a Jackson USA over a RAN or Legra anytime. I dont know KXK. And also: i dont think you still can order a serious RAN under 2K. Prices has gone up very fast for the last 3 years
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
bcrich nv jr deluxe v is only 650 got emgs and floyd rose and it sounds great and feels great chekc it ou
\m/ metal up your ass
Quote by LP_CL
I'd take a Jackson USA over a RAN or Legra anytime. I dont know KXK. And also: i dont think you still can order a serious RAN under 2K. Prices has gone up very fast for the last 3 years

haha, over a legra? good luck with that. though you wouldn't get a legra V for £1000... wouldn't get a Jackson USA for £1000 either, it's likely to be more like £1500.

Don't get me wrong, Jackson USAs are nice guitars, i'm not slagging them off at all.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
haha, over a legra? good luck with that. though you wouldn't get a legra V for £1000... wouldn't get a Jackson USA for £1000 either, it's likely to be more like £1500.

Don't get me wrong, Jackson USAs are nice guitars, i'm not slagging them off at all.

hai davey! *manlove*

but i agree, the legras and Rans, KxK's are maybe 50% more..but SO much more worth it
hey nick, nice to see you around.

i think my legra was roughly similar in price to a KV2... and that's before you consider it has a much higher spec. EDIT: unless you meant 50% more than his budget, lol.

haven't tried Rans or KxKs, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?