Page 1 of 3
Possession.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Yes. I stole from the guildbank.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I wasn't taken to jail, but I was put under arrest for trespassing, which included me sitting on a step in front of a store. Got a nice seat in the back of the cop car and a nice long talking to. Funny, if he would of been there a half hour earlier, there were people smoking pot on that same step. Figures
Whatever happened to sweet Jane?
Lets see:

Possession
Intent to distribute
Trespassing
Curfew
paraphernalia
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Numerous times. Mostly for disorderly conduct. (By numerous I mean lots)
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

Oh hell no. lol. Ninja'd
No
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
me and my friend got put in the back of a cop car for bieng drunk in public or something retarded like that, then they got called in to do something actually important so they let us go. I guess that doesn't really count as getting arrested.
I bet **** loads of people here say they have, when in reality they haven't left their computer screen for years.
Exhume To Consume!
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

me, too.

never been arrested, though.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Nope, I always run.

Anytime I see those lights in my rearview mirror, I give them the double tall man ( ) and find the nearest place to go offroading.

Seriously
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Once I got a warning for stealing a traffic cone.
I'm just not hardcore enough.
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
I got searched under the Terrorism Act once. It must just be a standard procedure to stop anyone carrying a huge bag on the Underground cos they didn't really 'search' me as such, just had a quick look in the bag and took my details but didn't bother checking them, then let me on my way.
No, never.

Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Not even this, I'm a honest WoW player
Never been arrested... but, I have been in the back of a police car hundreds of times for being "anti-social", all I was doing was skating for god's sake
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Lets see:

Possession
Intent to distribute
Trespassing
Curfew
paraphernalia

lol thats about 10 yrs in prison maybe more intent to distribute is about 7-15yrs alone.ur not even 18. thats either a lie or youth offenders, u wouldn't get a warning 4 that.

i on the other hand am hard as ****, drunk and disorderly with an £80 fine. get in!!!
Yes. They didn't give me a reason. It was during a protest, none of us had done anything really. It was just to move us really. They released us all without charge.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Hexodrome
Lets see:

Possession
Intent to distribute
Trespassing
Curfew
paraphernalia

lol thats about 10 yrs in prison maybe more intent to distribute is about 7-15yrs alone.ur not even 18. thats either a lie or youth offenders, u wouldn't get a warning 4 that.

i on the other hand am hard as ****, drunk and disorderly with an £80 fine. get in!!!

Just becuase he was arrested for it doesn't mean he was found guily.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Quote by PullTigerTail
Once I got a warning for stealing a traffic cone.
I'm just not hardcore enough.

Just wtf were you going to do with a traffic cone.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
i got stopped for matching the description of someone who was breaking into cars. they searched me twice. found a bag of seeds and stems and a very little bit of pot, and some paper and a straw i used to crush up and snort some x (back when i did drugs). they made me stand in the snow for a good 20 minutes with my hands up to where they could see them. then they sat me in the back of their car stating "your not under arrest. we just need to have someone come out an I.D. you to see if you match the description". at this point im very upset. another good 15 minutes goes by and another cop car shows. he has one of the owners of the one of the cars with him to i.d. me. the guy said i matched the description but i was wearing different shoes and a different coat. i told the cops my story, again. they went back to the house i said i was at. woke up my friend to make sure i was telling the truth. after that. they put me back in the car. drove me to my house. and gave me all my things back they took when they searched me. including the little bit of pot, the paper, and the straw. a complete mind ****. i couldn't make that up. worst x experience of my life.
Last edited by Vin2254 at Feb 17, 2009,
Quote by AltarsOfMadness
I bet **** loads of people here say they have, when in reality they haven't left their computer screen for years.

Computers and the internet didn't exist when I was being "disorderly". Now I can get drunk at home and call people all over the world stupid with out going to jail. Yea for the internet!!!!!!!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Honestly, it's only a matter of time before they get me. They're cracking down in my city. All my friends are going to jail. Three were arrested last month alone. And I've done a lot of stupid shit. Some of it fun and memorable, everything else is pretty regretable. Copper jobs, stolen golf carts, street racing, etc., and I'm always holding. But nowadays I'm trying to better myself. Shit is way too hot.

Fuck the police.
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
As I have posted before I plead guilty to interstate drug traficing, running a criminal enterprise and 2nd degree murder and sered 25 years in prision on a 40 year sentence.

Luckily, I found Jesus and now live clean and spread the work of Christ and his life to all.

There is nothing cool about being arrested or going to jail. I served time in San Quentin and Corcoran. I have been face to face with many people and seen many lives lost and time and lives destroyed.

I urge all to find Christ and accept Jesus as a savior who died for you and I. Please do right in life.

Anyone interested in learning more about God and the life of Jesus Christ please feel free to email me.
Last edited by Roman Noodler at Feb 17, 2009,
Quote by Hexodrome
Lets see:

Possession
Intent to distribute
Trespassing
Curfew
paraphernalia

I got off easy.
one year house arrest.
One year probation.
For the possession and paraphernalia.
The couldn't prove that I was dealing so, it was dropped.
That just what I was arrested for, curfew and trespassing were just tickets.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Quote by Roman Noodler
Luckily, I found Jesus and now live clean and spread the work of Christ and his life to all.

I urge all to find Christ and accept Jesus as a savior who died for you and I. Please do right in life.

Anyone interested in learning more about God and the life of Jesus Christ please feel free to email me.

olololololol
Quote by shattamakar

Walkin,

The thing many need to understand is that all of us are made in God's image and even though we may do things that are not good Christ loves all of us and will grant forgivness to those of us who ask him for it.

Jesus loves you and I and all living things and will give you the strength and comfort to make it through the hardest of times.
Quote by Roman Noodler
Walkin,

The thing many need to understand is that all of us are made in God's image and even though we may do things that are not good Christ loves all of us and will grant forgivness to those of us who ask him for it.

Jesus loves you and I and all living things and will give you the strength and comfort to make it through the hardest of times.

That's what YOU think
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
No, that is what I know.

I have faith which is a very hard thing to explain to people who don't. I hope that you do as well and I will pray that you find Christ and allow him into your life.

Always remember, that it does not matter if you are living in a castle with all of the money you need or in the SHU with Charles Manson and Juan Corona as I was, Jesus loves you and God will give you the strength to overcome and to forgive.

God Bless you.
Quote by Roman Noodler
No, that is what I know.

I have faith which is a very hard thing to explain to people who don't. I hope that you do as well and I will pray that you find Christ and allow him into your life.

Always remember, that it does not matter if you are living in a castle with all of the money you need or in the SHU with Charles Manson and Juan Corona as I was, Jesus loves you and God will give you the strength to overcome and to forgive.

God Bless you.

your faith is admirable. but to try and spread faith is a lost cause. it has to come from inside. if someone is not ready to believe they won't. until something makes them believe. and just telling someone who has no faith at all or just doesn't believe in god that you believe isn't going to change anybody. people need to have life changing experiences like you went through. to see the "light".
Quote by Roman Noodler
Walkin,

Shut up.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Page 1 of 3