Alright, I'm looking at a new guitar and I have it between two essentially. The first is a telecaster. Classic, 50's style, black pickguard, blonde finish, 21 maple frets, classic 50's style telecaster. The second is a copy of the Brian May signature(I don't have $800 to spend on a guitar right now). The Brian May seems to beat the tele in every spec, I see very few other ways to get the Burns Tri-sonics I love, it's from a brand I love, and to be honest I've always seen it as what happened when someone strived for something beyond what 1960's guitars could provide while using 1960's technology, which is excellent for me since I like low-mid output pickups and non-locking trems and such. Plus I've always loved Queen. Nothing twangs like a tele though, and it's cheaper.

In short; should I get the only signature model I'm fine with buying, or a telecaster?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
i love the switchings on the brian may guitar so many different sounds and pickup combinations id go for it
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
I will say one thing: Anyone who uses the Brain May sig looks bloody stupid if not in a dedicated cover band, or not Brain May.

Just saying.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Simsimius
I will say one thing: Anyone who uses the Brain May sig looks bloody stupid if not in a dedicated cover band, or not Brain May.

Just saying.

Eh, not much of a problem IMO; feel first, tone second, functionality third, looks last.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54