Page 1 of 4
Here's the story; some dumbass posts a youtube video of himself abusing his cat (please don't link it), a digger finds it and posts it up. The message spreads like wildfire and within mere hours, Anonymous already found out all of the kid's personal information, contacted his local police and his local news.

(http://www.kswo.com/Global/story.asp?S=9850040)

It is pretty heartwarming to know that through a group (that occasionally is hateful and racist in some of its forms) of internet hackers, bad people were punished. Truly a milestone in internet history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC7DMKlNRm4 Local News Coverage.

(I saw that image in YLYL and did some research, I thought it deserved a thread.)
This has really made me happy.

I saw the vid of the kid abusing the cat and felt really depressed for the rest of that day [and the few after].

I am really glad something has been done. I can live in peace.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Is that quote from Taken?

I think /b/ may have showed that guy mercy by just contacting the police and news, having seen some of the other stuff they've done for lesser offences
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by .:SwAmPmOnKeY:.
Doesn't this already have a thread?

Oh shi--- my bad.
Quote by faultyy
Is that quote from Taken?

Yes, they made that post in humor, although they followed though in tracking him.
Last edited by bendystraw at Feb 17, 2009,
Quote by TEK34
Seen the video thread, but nothing about 4chan tracking him down and contacting the police.

Well done 4chan.

Remember, Anonymous =/= 4chan, although they were mostly the ones responsible for this.
Quote by bendystraw
Remember, Anonymous =/= 4chan, although they were mostly the ones responsible for this.

Wait, what?
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by the article
The suspect cannot be reached at the address and phone numbers listed by some websites.

Probably 4chan.
Get a Carvin. Do it.
Anonymous has a few relations to 4chan but it is not directly a case of an exclusive relationship.

Some Anons are /b/tards and some /b/tards are anon, but not all Anons are /b and not all /b are anon, you dig?

Good work anons, kinda sad how the morality of the interweb lies in the hands of those who can't reveal themselvesm regardless, good work
Quote by Trickycindy
You're a f*cking wanker.

Quote by JC13
@Prole... Magnificent...

Quote by ZanasCross
Thanks sir. Unbanned.
what did he do to the cat? abuse can cover a lot of things...
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
****ing kid should be shot. I swear if i did know him, i would beat the crap out of him
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Wait, what?

Anon is much more widespread then the chans, but I think this one was /b/'s operation.

Quote by maggot9779
Wait, did you just call 4chan a group of internet hackers? hahaha

No, I didn't.

Quote by kylepianoman

He punched it, slammed it against the walls, then trapped it back in the shower. Don't post the original video.
Quote by kylepianoman

The link said that it was just physical abuse such as punching it and throwing it. The ass hole should be burned in his sleep.
Get a Carvin. Do it.
Quote by bendystraw
No, I didn't.

Quote by bendystraw
It is pretty heartwarming to know that through a group (that occasionally is hateful and racist in some of its forms) of internet hackers, bad people were punished. Truly a milestone in internet history.

Pretty sure you did....
Whoa.../b/ did something good? Isn't that one of the signs of the Apocolyse??

But it's really good to see that bastard got what he deserved.
You know not everyone part of Anonymous are racist internet hackers.. Geesh.

Quote by maggot9779
Pretty sure you did....

And he was referring to Anonymous..
Last edited by Filter at Feb 17, 2009,
i wish i could kick this kids face in right now
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by frozen_soul
i wish i could kick this kids face in right now

Get in the queue, kid.
Quote by Filter
You know not everyone part of Anonymous are racist internet hackers.. Geesh.

And he was referring to Anonymous..

Anonymous, 4chan, whatever.
where is this place they live? it should be a tourist attraction:

"beat these kids up, buy plane tickets 20% off now!"
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
That's awesome.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
I was on /b/ last night 'researching' this. Apparently when asked about punishment, his Mum said she'd take away his mountain bike. I really do think this fabulous bit of parenting deserves a round of applause.
hello
Good - that guy should meet a big guy and a bar of soap in prison or youth offenders.

Now everyone knows who he is - his life shouldn't be easy thankfully.
But that video was uploaded through 7 proxies
Quote by Kensai
When I wear it I have to fight off women with a stick. Ifyouknowwhatimean.

Quote by daytripper75
Today, 2:51pm EST: Prodigy179 has officially hit puberty.

They're eating her! And then they're going to eat me!
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
Quote by opc100
I was on /b/ last night 'researching' this. Apparently when asked about punishment, his Mum said she'd take away his mountain bike. I really do think this fabulous bit of parenting deserves a round of applause.

Some people don't think it's such a big deal. Maybe the only reason she is "punishing" him at all is because she was asked about it, if nobody knew he probably would have got off without even a slap on the wrist.
Quote by opc100

I doubt they were being serious when they said she took his mountain bike. Still, /b/ has their phone number, address, and other info. Ask /b/ for it so you can send the kid 50 pizzas and 3 hookers.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by opc100

wow what a dumb bitch. that's generally what results from 6 generations of inbreeding though.
Quote by maggot9779
Pretty sure you did....

The specific people who got his information and posted it onto anon websites were, yes. Not the whole group obviously.
Quote by bendystraw
The specific people who got his information and posted it onto anon websites were, yes. Not the whole group obviously.

You don't need to be a hacker to get information on someone, all you need to do is search the internet and you'll find all you need to know.
Cat deserved it....
Not really, i just really dislike cats. But why the hell does it matter? It's an animal, not a human I dont give a ****.
Quote by Perfection 101
If we all had this guy's clarity of thought, world peace would ensue

Quote by Zugunruhe
incidentally, there are absolutely no results for "bizzare anal kazoo" on google.

Page 1 of 4