Where the hell have these things been hiding? I just got one for 100 bucks off Craigslist.. They are amazing, if you ask me. It's a 50 watt solid state amp that has by far the best effects onboard.

Well... you see... I've been using a Line 6 Spider III 15 watt.... and yeah. Anything is better than that.

I played H & K's a long time ago. That band 3 doors down lived in the same town I did about 3 years ago, and the guitarist Chris H. has a son who plays drums and me and him used to jam a lot. That's the only person I know of that uses Hughes and Kettner amps. His was a 5000 dollar beast though. Anyway, I wasn't all that impressed, even with his LP and PRS collection.

But this little 50 watt ss amp is amazing. Especially at used price. I can surely recommend it. Granted you can find one. Anyone ever played one?

Oh and by the way.. anyone know what year it came out? I'm just gonna guess 2000
pics and clips will be good ..
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Everyone here in Germany knows how awesome H&K amps are. But i think there are hard to find in america and thats why they so unknown.
Another example is the Attax. Beats alot of lowend tubes IMO... But again, you have to find one in america.

But dont mind, we have the same problems with your Boogies and what not all
Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."
Thanks guys! I'll post some pics and audio later if you want to hear it. I'll even compare it to my Line 6. Hilarity will ensue.

If any of you guys stumble upon one of these, pick it up! Well worth the cash. I mean.. 100 bucks.
h&k ftw. the triamp is the most amazing amp ive ever played. and the sexiest looking amp to boot.
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
Quote by GNRjungle87
I'm pretty sure Alex Lifeson uses H+K...

Congrats on the new amp!

Doesnt he have a sig Triamp? Michael wilton uses them as well, they kick ass. I tried his triamp, and it was like a few amps rolled into one.

Plus that LED Plexiglass is soo badass.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Worth a hundred bucks maybe - not really worth my time.
At least you've improved a lot.

The voicing of most H&K isn't right for me - Switchblade was not bad. Triamp is well....a lot!
Quote by davedoom
Worth a hundred bucks maybe - not really worth my time.
At least you've improved a lot.

The voicing of most H&K isn't right for me - Switchblade was not bad. Triamp is well....a lot!

I love the sound of the Switchblade from what I've heard on clips. SOOO good!!

We're still waiting for those clips, TS...
Quote by dcdossett65
Doesnt he have a sig Triamp? Michael wilton uses them as well, they kick ass. I tried his triamp, and it was like a few amps rolled into one.

Plus that LED Plexiglass is soo badass.

It's not a sig model, it's a regular one. Alex Lifeson has a sig Triamp II though.
Whatever, the Duotone is way more awesome anyway.