Hey, I get this weird buzzing on my strings when I play sometimes. Its completely random, but I think it has to do with how my strings are sitting on the bridge. It goes away just as randomly to. I have had this problem since Ive gotten the guitar, and I have tried changing the strings and it still comes back. It also seems to happen more often when I bend the strings, so they might be moving, but I am really not sure what is going on. Any ideas on what it is and how to fix it?
That's called fretbuzz, the action on your guitar is too low.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I was going to suggest fret buzz also, but it sounds like you know that's not the cause. Sometimes I get a buzz (more like a vibration) that I narrowed down to the 9V battery not being fully seated in it's slot. (I have a Takamine acoustic electric). After I would remove the battery cover and nudge the battery down, the vibration would go away. I've learned by reading posts on here that this type of vibration can be caused by anything on your guitar that may be loose, even if you're not aware of it. Hopefully someone will weigh in with more details.
Check to make sure nothing is vibrating. Pick guard. Bridge/bridge pins. Saddle may have some sort of shim underneath that is vibrating; I've seen all sorts of strange things people have tried in a search for different tones. Saw a guitar once with a hole bored completely through the head and jammed with coins. Also, get a mechanics mirror and a flashlight and see if any bracing has came loose inside the guitar.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break