Hey, look what's out! =D

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/NightTrain

$50 more than a TT, but IMO worth it for the EQ. I do believe I've found my new amp, especially since it's cheaper than assumed.

Just figured I'd post this since everyone seemed excited when it was revealed at NAMM, but then sad when it was rumoured it'd be $750.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Yeah but I truly think the TT is better. Have you played one in person? Because the demo's online are a joke. Like I was so set on buying an AD5 instead but I got to the store [metro area in America] and the TT blew me away. Plus the Dual Terror is coming out soon.

Just a thought ;]
Quote by khariii
Yeah but I truly think the TT is better. Have you played one in person? Because the demo's online are a joke. Like I was so set on buying an AD5 instead but I got to the store [metro area in America] and the TT blew me away. Plus the Dual Terror is coming out soon.

Just a thought ;]

The Rebel blows them both away.
cool.
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Or you could just get the Egnator rebel 20, beats the hell out of the TT, I've tried out a buncha oranges and wasn't satisfied with them, but then I played a used 50 watt head and LOVED it. I dunno, I have tried a buncha orange amps but never been able to spend enough time with them. So idk, but yeah, obviously no one really has alot of experiance with the night-train, I just like the egnator because with emgs you can pull a tiny bit of metal, but it does hard rock and rock no problems. I also like the tube blend feature.
Gear-
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland Micro Cube
Les Paul Studio
Ibanez Rg440 Roadster II Series
Gibson Flying V
SE Custom Paul Allender edition
Frankenstrat Replica (that I made)
Guild Madeira Nylon acoustic.
Fender P Bass
Ampeg 1x14
Quote by Odlid
congrats

it looks like a microwave though

I dig the look.

Quote by khariii

Just a thought ;]

No local Orange dealers, so no. And I plan to reserve my judgment until I play it(as unfair as a comparison as it sounds, I plan to compare it to the only Orange in the area, a used AD30), but I do admit the TT's clips sound better, though EQing could probably change that.

Quote by milkmanv1
Or you could just get the Egnator rebel 20, beats the hell out of the TT, I've tried out a buncha oranges and wasn't satisfied with them, but then I played a used 50 watt head and LOVED it. I dunno, I have tried a buncha orange amps but never been able to spend enough time with them. So idk, but yeah, obviously no one really has alot of experiance with the night-train, I just like the egnator because with emgs you can pull a tiny bit of metal, but it does hard rock and rock no problems. I also like the tube blend feature.

Used to be considering one, but I decided for me it has too many tubes. I can't afford to replace seven tubes when they die.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Used to be considering one, but I decided for me it has too many tubes. I can't afford to replace seven tubes when they die.

I didn't want to quote your whole giant post haha, but Uhh, basically it would only run you 100 bucks max for a tube swap. The pre-amp tubes don't need to be changed as often if I'm correct, mainly just the power tubes? Regardless, tubes usually last more then people think anyway.
Gear-
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland Micro Cube
Les Paul Studio
Ibanez Rg440 Roadster II Series
Gibson Flying V
SE Custom Paul Allender edition
Frankenstrat Replica (that I made)
Guild Madeira Nylon acoustic.
Fender P Bass
Ampeg 1x14
Rebels have seven tubes!?
Damn..
Quote by Sid McCall
Yeah, they don't arrest/ticket hobos because they can't pay the fines. Then they hang out in the jail all day eating free food. There's no point.

Quote by Brendan.Clace
Oh god...this thread....it is going places....
Quote by cavalier14
Rebels have seven tubes!?
Damn..

3 preamp, 2 EL84's, and 2 6V6's...

But the tone is amazing...
If the Night Train can sound anything like an AC30, I'll have a look into it.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales