well i need a new cable and the stores near me said this is a really good cable. but i want to ask you guys first before i buy it. so what do u think about this cable.
Dude were talking about an instrument cable right? I doesn't really matter what kind of cable you get although I recommend the planet waves cable they're great.
yea we are. and i have a cheap cable and it has alot of hum. and i have a monster and it has no noise but i need to cables.
I recommend mogami cables, they may be pricey, (around 40-55 bucks for the one's I've bought) but they have a lifetime warranty and their quality cables. Great sound.
Gear-
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland Micro Cube
Les Paul Studio
Ibanez Rg440 Roadster II Series
Gibson Flying V
SE Custom Paul Allender edition
Frankenstrat Replica (that I made)
Guild Madeira Nylon acoustic.
Fender P Bass
Ampeg 1x14
Haha, I'd tell you if I knew, I just wanted to help you out and recommend a high-quality cable I have personal experience with. Theres not much of a margin on cables, basically they suck and you pay 5-15 bucks for em, or they don't suck and you pay 25-50 dollars for them.
Gear-
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland Micro Cube
Les Paul Studio
Ibanez Rg440 Roadster II Series
Gibson Flying V
SE Custom Paul Allender edition
Frankenstrat Replica (that I made)
Guild Madeira Nylon acoustic.
Fender P Bass
Ampeg 1x14
I payed 20$ for my planet waves cable they're great. I've never heard of any plex or flex or what ever...
yea everybody at the shops say there great. and and they saying the same thing at 3 different stores but i am going to buy one tonight. and i want to spend 25 buck. and thank for ur help. how are the planet wave cables?