So i have noticed the other day my guitar looks funny on me and since im big and its like small it just looks funny so whats a bigger guitar than my SZ720 just list a few and ill look at them and for those who HAVE TO KNOW i play classic rock,blues,reggae funk,and a touch of Jazz and i run through a Marshall avt20 :/ and a budget well say is 2500 USDA.
thanks in advance
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
ah i dont really like hollow bodies it dosent fit my tonal taste,thanks though
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
switch to bass

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Fender Jazzmaster or Jaguar, Gibson Les Paul or Les Paul DC...
I couldn't be bothered to check your budget or requirements but those are the chunkiest solidbody shapes that immediately spring to mind so if you get something in that general style you should be alright.
Gibson Les Paul Standard?
It has quite a bit of bulk to it.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
hmm, was gonna suggest a hollowbody but seen the above comment... erm, rickenbacker make big bodied solid body guitars.
Dean or BC Rich guitars. Or if you're into Ibanez maybe the Xiphos. A Flying V or Explorer might also fit well. If you're into the general style of the S, then I guess a Strat is a bit bigger. Strats are quite big actually... also, white (or just light coloured) guitars appear to be bigger than dark ones.
Quote by freakincody7
anything minarik, all of there guitars are huge

Good call.
Gibson EDS-1275
2 necks its huge lol
Quote by Invader Jim
Well, opinions are like assholes...

Quote by LP Addict
they excrete feces, playing a vital role in the digestion system?

lol
look at motor ave custom guitars, the ones josh homme plays, they look biggish on him and hes 6'5 or something stupid. May bit a little over buget but they are supposed to be awesome
Origanally Posted by freedoms_stain
Live webcam shows.
The bigger and blacker the dildo, the more cash.

Originally Posted by neopowell
Holy Christ I haven't laughed that hard since I bummed that clown. Well done!
An explorer shape maybe? For your style, a gibson would be pretty good.
Or maybe Dave Mustaine's Dean sig. V, more of a metal guitar but fairly big and probably quite versatile.
Last edited by leothefro at Feb 17, 2009,
Quote by Aziraphale
Dean or BC Rich guitars. Or if you're into Ibanez maybe the Xiphos. A Flying V or Explorer might also fit well. If you're into the general style of the S, then I guess a Strat is a bit bigger. Strats are quite big actually... also, white (or just light coloured) guitars appear to be bigger than dark ones.

err the guy plays "classic rock,blues,reggae funk,and a touch of Jazz" ie. not Slayer

Doubleneck, eh? good idea
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
I have the same problem...anything with a Strat style dosnt fit well on me...thats why i play a V, they are larger and look cool.

A Gibson Faded V would be the way to go...I don't think it's too metal and would fit well with rock or blues.
Quote by Bille joe6
Double neck? Anyone?

+1/2
yeah maybe, but he might not want to necks unless he acctually needs it.

also u could go for a dean or BC rich, tbh i dnt like the guitars, but they have big bodies
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Quote by MooshMooshMarc
err the guy plays "classic rock,blues,reggae funk,and a touch of Jazz" ie. not Slayer

Doubleneck, eh? good idea

First of all both Dean and BC Rich make several guitars that are well suited for those styles. And if you're looking for an appropriate sound over an appropriate look, there are even more good options from these brands, especially with a pickup change. I recently heard an awesome rockabilly guitarist who sounded really authentic and later found out he played a BC Rich. Second of all I also recommended other things aswell, such as Gibson and Fender.

- edit - For example Joe Perry and Slash are known to use BC Riches, and for Dean you have guys like Leslie West, Kerry Livgren, the Schenker brothers etc...
Last edited by Aziraphale at Feb 17, 2009,
gibson firebird maybe?
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Friend, take a look at this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSu6FbNQTh4
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW