Poll: Which Guitar Should I Buy?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Guitar Should I Buy?
Ibanez Talman TCY10
3 38%
Ibanez V70CE
0 0%
Epiphone AJ-100CE
5 63%
Voters: 8.
I just joined ultimate-guitar because i am going to start guitar soon and i want to know what guitar i should buy, after looking around this site i found out that i wouldn't be buying anything that good for under $200 but to tell the truth since i am going to be buying my first guitar, i don't want to be spending $500+ for a hobby that i might not even follow through with, so I've been looking around for a cheap guitar and have narrowed it down to three guitars:

Ibanez V70CE
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez-V-Series-V70CE-Dreadnought-Cutaway-Acoustic-Electric-Guitar-102567492-i1150613.gc

Ibanez Talman TCY10
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez-Talman-TCY10-Cutaway-Acoustic-Electric-Guitar-519673-i1150698.gc

Epiphone AJ-100CE

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Epiphone-AJ-100CE-Acoustic-Electric-Guitar-518364-i1150008.gc

i've narrowed it down to these three guitars because they all have cutaways; i've taken some guitar classes in school and have learnt quite alot on my own too, i need a cutaway since most of the songs i learnt on my own using school guitars had required access to the frets after the 12th, i know they're acoustic-electrics but the only reason i narrowed it down to these guitars is because none of the acoustics in my price range had cutaways.
Last edited by khanomar3 at Feb 17, 2009,
Epiphone. The others are ugly.
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
this is the pit, that which is NOT guitar related.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
epiphone acoustics don't sound too great in my opinion... never tried an ibanez though
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
DUDE buy a les paul!!!SLASH PLAYS IT!!
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Epiphone IMO
My setup:

Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Epiphone Les Paul Negative
VOX Valvetronix VT-30
Fulltone OCD
Boss FZ-5
I know these are one of those cheap crappy makes but i bought a Collins Semi-Acoustic for £50 and is a really nice guitar, it has a good sound to it. Don't think that spending more money nesscerely means better quality.

I WON'T GET TO GET WHAT I'M AFTER, 'TIL THE DAY I DIE

Quote by ealtdharkon

If there's fluff of the muff,
She's old enough!

...gotta warn you though, witty rhymes do NOT hold up in court...

Quote by kylepianoman
epiphone acoustics don't sound too great in my opinion... never tried an ibanez though

I have a Ibanez AEL20E its really nice has great tone to it, every always comments on it too. but i would say dont spend money on a electro acoustic if its your first as it will be wasted if you never play live.
Quote by Invader Jim
Well, opinions are like assholes...

Quote by LP Addict
they excrete feces, playing a vital role in the digestion system?

lol
I have the V70CE. Naturally with any Acoustic-Electric within that price range, the electronics SUCK. But I actually really like the feel and playability of the V as an acoustic. And for some reason, that puppy stays in tune for a LONG time, I don't now why.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
i have a talman and i love it. 'sept mine is more of an orange color. they didnt have blue when i got it. the higher end ones sound good. the lower end ones sound like crap.
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!