Poll: Do you beleive that is the world's most annoying rooster?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you beleive that is the world's most annoying rooster?
Damn! It won't let me sleep!
40 60%
Eh...I know worse than that
27 40%
Voters: 67.
Page 1 of 2
World's most annoying rooster.

Sorry, I thought this was a game where we tried to say World's most annoying rooster.
as much as possible.

RAZZLEFRAZZLE
For some reason that reminded me of a video posted last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIV8jHnfwP8

██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
I've heard them do it for longer.

My neighbor has them.

I want them to die.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by coryklok
This thread is now about kittens.

NOM NOM NOM NOM
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt

Sorry, I thought this was a game where we tried to say World's most annoying rooster.
as much as possible.

Do your previous utterances of "World's most annoying rooster" count towards the amount of times I say "World's most annoying rooster" in this post if I quote your original post consisting of three examples of "World's most annoying rooster", and add a follow-up of "World's most annoying rooster" as well?

ಠ_ಠ

wat

That's nothing, you should see my cock in the morning.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt

as much as possible.

I can't believe you want to play the World's most annoying rooster game, the World's most annoying rooster game is possibly the worst rooster related game ever invented. Why would anyone want a play a game called World's most annoying rooster game, it's insane that you should even be considered what the World's most annoying rooster is, let alone playing the World's most annoying rooster game ... take a time out and think about who the real World's most annoying rooster is in this situation.

... do I win?

/\ screw you jaymz!
Last edited by aaciseric at Feb 17, 2009,
Quote by ScottElwood
That's nothing, you should see my cock in the morning.

lame attempt at humor is lame
 Atthelibrary1039: Harmony Central FTW!  ..oh wait

Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

well, having only just completed succesfully my mission to record the roosters of the world and list them in order of annoyingness, i feel compelled to inform you that this is in fact the 11256th most annoying rooster in the world.
Quote by aaciseric
I can't believe you want to play the World's most annoying rooster game, the World's most annoying rooster game is possibly the worst rooster related game ever invented. Why would anyone want a play a game called World's most annoying rooster game, it's insane that you should even be considered what the World's most annoying rooster is, let alone playing the World's most annoying rooster game ... take a time out and think about who the real World's most annoying rooster is in this situation.

... do I win?

/\ screw you jaymz!

This thread isnt about the worlds most annoying rooster because it is about a video called the worlds most annoying rooster not the game "worlds most annoying rooster". Even though worlds most annoying rooster isnt probably that annoying, there might be another worlds most annoying rooster that might be better than this worlds most annoying rooster. the worlds most annoying rooster in the video goes on for about 11 seconds, but I know other worlds most anonying roosters that can probably go longer than this worlds most annoying rooster. When I play worlds most annoying rooster, I cant hold my laughter of hearing the worlds most annoying rooster crow. I could probalby crow just like the worlds most annoying rooster, just give me practice to sound the worlds most annoying rooster. Buckethead probably could make sound effects sounding like the worlds most annoying rooster, but maybe Herman Li could make a worlds most annoying rooster sound on his guitar.

worlds most annoying rooster
It starts to sound like Glen Benton after a while.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Myfirstpubes
This thread isnt about the worlds most annoying rooster because it is about a video called the worlds most annoying rooster not the game "worlds most annoying rooster". Even though worlds most annoying rooster isnt probably that annoying, there might be another worlds most annoying rooster that might be better than this worlds most annoying rooster. the worlds most annoying rooster in the video goes on for about 11 seconds, but I know other worlds most anonying roosters that can probably go longer than this worlds most annoying rooster. When I play worlds most annoying rooster, I cant hold my laughter of hearing the worlds most annoying rooster crow. I could probalby crow just like the worlds most annoying rooster, just give me practice to sound the worlds most annoying rooster. Buckethead probably could make sound effects sounding like the worlds most annoying rooster, but maybe Herman Li could make a worlds most annoying rooster sound on his guitar.

that was bloody commitment to playing the World's most annoying rooster game. You truly are a World's most annoying rooster playing champion my World's most annoying rooster playing friend. If the World's most annoying rooster game was a person i'm sure he would gladly shake you by the hand and say "Well done for being so good at the World's most annoying rooster game that is infact me but as a game called the World's most annoying rooster game rather than a person that is speaking about the World's most annoying rooster game" and all of our eyes would fill with tears at how good you were at the World's most annoying rooster game and how the World's most annoying rooster game itself and come to life and congrajulated you at being so good at the World's most annoying rooster game. I also can't be bothered to play the World's most annoying rooster game anymore so I shall soon stop playing the World's most annoying rooster game and leave the World's most annoying rooster thread.
I thought that was funny as hell.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Quote by aaciseric
that was bloody commitment to playing the World's most annoying rooster game. You truly are a World's most annoying rooster playing champion my World's most annoying rooster playing friend. If the World's most annoying rooster game was a person i'm sure he would gladly shake you by the hand and say "Well done for being so good at the World's most annoying rooster game that is infact me but as a game called the World's most annoying rooster game rather than a person that is speaking about the World's most annoying rooster game" and all of our eyes would fill with tears at how good you were at the World's most annoying rooster game and how the World's most annoying rooster game itself and come to life and congrajulated you at being so good at the World's most annoying rooster game. I also can't be bothered to play the World's most annoying rooster game anymore so I shall soon stop playing the World's most annoying rooster game and leave the World's most annoying rooster thread.

Baw, you guys took my game and did it better than me.

Er...
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by Myfirstpubes

You forgot all the apostrophes and capital letters in "World's most annoying rooster", so every time you said "worlds most annoy rooster" instead of "World's most annoying rooster" it was actually invalid. An interesting fact about the "World's most annoying rooster" game: it was actually invented by the World's most annoying rooster as a publicity stunt. The World's most annoying rooster decided that if people, especially roosters, would keep saying "World's most annoying rooster" then he might in fact stop being the World's most annoying rooster. The World's most annoying rooster's plan has failed thus far, however, meaning he is still the World's most annoying rooster. The tradition of the "World's most annoying rooster" game lives on, and will be passed from the current World's most annoying rooster to the next World's most annoying rooster (democracy, don't ask). the World's most annoying rooster will then continue the tradition.

The current World's most annoying rooster is not, however, the one shown in the video that the topic-starter linked. The World's most annoying rooster lives in World's most annoying rooster-dale, where the "World's most annoying rooster Hall-of-Fame" is based, and the World's most annoying roosters of history are worshipped weekly in a "World's most annoying rooster" ceremony. Look it up some time.

Anyway, "World's most annoying rooster" game FTW
Last edited by TheWickerMan666 at Feb 17, 2009,
Quote by TheWickerMan666
You forgot all the apostrophes and capital letters in "World's most annoying rooster, so every time you said "worlds most annoy rooster" instead of "World's most annoying rooster" it was actually invalid. An interesting fact about the "World's most annoying rooster" game: it was actually invented by the World's most annoying rooster as a publicity stunt. The World's most annoying rooster decided that if people, especially roosters, would keep saying "World's most annoying rooster" then he might in fact stop being the World's most annoying rooster. The World's most annoying rooster's plan has failed thus far, however, meaning he is still the World's most annoying rooster. The tradition of the "World's most annoying rooster" game lives on, and will be passed from the current World's most annoying rooster to the next World's most annoying rooster (democracy, don't ask). the World's most annoying rooster will then continue the tradition.

The current World's most annoying rooster is not, however, the one shown in the video that the topic-starter linked. The World's most annoying rooster lives in World's most annoying rooster-dale, where the "World's most annoying rooster Hall-of-Fame" is based, and the World's most annoying roosters of history are worshipped weekly in a "World's most annoying rooster" ceremony. Look it up some time.

Anyway, "World's most annoying rooster" game FTW

When a mod comes by we're probably all gonna get owned for spamming but nontheless that was one hell of a post ... I forfeit.
Fuck it

World's Most Annoying Rooster
Quote by uk.mace
There's a rooster down the road back at my parents' house. Now that little sh*t is annoying!

cool story, bro.
Quote by aaciseric
When a mod comes by we're probably all gonna get owned for spamming but nontheless that was one hell of a post ... I forfeit.

No! Don't forfeit! We can share the glory!

Mine was on topic though, as well as a "World's most annoying rooster" game entry, so I wasn't technically spamming...

Quote by Myfirstpubes
**** it

You just had to ruin it it, didn't you? You did a good deed by starting the thread, but you took it too far. I think you should leave now...

Please, just go, before you do any more damage... I'm sorry

Joke!
Quote by TheWickerMan666

No! Don't forfeit! We can share the glory!

Mine was on topic though, as well as a "World's most annoying rooster" game entry, so I wasn't technically spamming...

You just had to ruin it it, didn't you? You did a good deed by starting the thread, but you took it too far. I think you should leave now...

Please, just go, before you do any more damage... I'm sorry

Joke!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFthp-dFg5c

And i'm all for this glory sharing.
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt

Video isn't available in my contry.

It's a video of a gay guy who won a British talent show singing a song called "I think I better leave right now" or something along those lines but it kind of summed up the end of thewickerman's post.
Page 1 of 2