Marshall JCM 900 100w amplifier.

theres one being sold on ebay, and the seller is less than 3 miles from my house. plus the auction finished right near my bday.

so whats you opinions on the JCM 900?

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

id go with it...............
the JCM 900 can do HI gain easily which i think you would like because you have a Death Metal Pedal.......
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Last edited by WTF!!is a TAB at Feb 17, 2009,
yes, yes ido.

the auction ends on 22nd so ill watch it until maybe 20th before i make moves. if the price has shot up by then ill leave it, wait until ive got money, and hunt down another one.

sounds like a plan to me.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

I'd do it. Easy access, right time of year, great amp. Who wouldn't? Plus you can actually get a feel for how well the seller took care of it and ask him if you could play on it before you buy it. Optimal for any purchase
The world doesn't revolve around you. If it does, beware. You're probably about to pass out drunk.

The 19 year old who knows his stuff. Most of the time.
yeah the jcm900 rocks sounds like a good plan man....i actually traveled around 60km to get mine got it for 450E if you get a good plan like that then wow!
It's perfect for you. And you win the most threads in one day award, congrats!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
yes, i have been posting alot today. because ive been looking and comparing loads of different amps, calling on help from UG xD

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ