hey all,

im trying to remember the name of an american guitar collector, the website begins with an R i THINK...

hes very into his vintages and has several long rants about the musicyo kramers, gibson being moneygrabbing twats, etc etc. the website is kinda blue n black i think, and its pretty big

hes pretty famous, anyone that can remember would be helping me out a lot, peace.
Ed Roman.

He's a douche. Don't listen to him. His tech articles are sometimes correct, but a good 90% of his site is bunk.
Steinberger GU/Spirit w/ Moses Graphite neck, EMG 81-85
"Fireball" Pacer/RG hybrid

Furman Power Conditioner
Axe-Fx Standard
ART SLA-1
Yamaha S112V
Peak FCB4N
Quote by liam177lewis
ah nice one... yeah i know he can be a bit of a dick, but im after a couple things that he may well have. many thanks.

I wouldn't buy from that cuntbag.
He's drastically overpriced, and most of his stuff is fake bull**** anyway.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
Whenever you read him promoting some brand who you've never heard of, it's his brand. He has about 15 names for the same guitar company that make guitars for him (such as Abstract, Roman and Quicksilver) and he says that they are the "best guitars in the world". Don't believe his crap, they aren't actually made in the USA, they are made in Korea and they are machine made. I personally don't care about American builds as I'm English, but I'm sure a lot of you guys do.