I'm suppose to write a speech for class about a culture I'm apart of; I don't know which culture I'm apart of. Doing an informative speech on your own culture seems pretentious. Anyone have any good ideas?
60s [counter]culture culture! i love hippies.

You can never fucking trust Canada when Canada decides to report on world news that doesn't concern Canada. Canada is only in it for Canada's sake. Canada doesn't even know Batman.

Fuck Canada
You don't know what culture you're a part of?
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
You're apart of The Pit culture. Write about us and be sure to include angusfan16 in your paper.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
You're apart of The Pit culture. Write about us and be sure to include angusfan16 in your paper.

This. Also, write about a red-faced-moustached-avatar-baring-ridiculously-handsome and witty so and so who wonders the forums acting as a sort of God and hope giver to the people ...
Quote by aaciseric
This. Also, write about a red-faced-moustached-avatar-baring-ridiculously-handsome and witty so and so who wonders the forums acting as a sort of God and hope giver to the people ...

Yes. All of this. Make sure he gets a full page.
Sail upon the open skies
I'm part of the Bale Out culture and whenever someone walks in front of me I say "What the fuck are you doing?!"

After I curse them out a bit, I say "You and I, we're fucking done..professionally."
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Youth Culture?
My setup:

Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Epiphone Les Paul Negative
VOX Valvetronix VT-30
Fulltone OCD
Boss FZ-5
Seriously, do the Pit culture: It's unique, it's unexpected, and it's unique.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
I'm part of the Bale Out culture and whenever someone walks in front of me I say "What the fuck are you doing?!"

After I curse them out a bit, I say "You and I, we're fucking done..professionally."

that actually made me laugh. i love Christian Bale.
Quote by aaciseric

Make sure not to forget the hero of the land. He is known by his clapping pikachu avatar and his attention-grabbing signature.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Make sure not to forget the hero of the land. He is known by his clapping pikachu avatar and his attention-grabbing signature.

Who's that? Never seen him. Can't be very significant...
🙈 🙉 🙊