ok ive just posted a blog of the beginning stages of my project heres a picture of where ive got up to if u wanna find out how go hav a look

so go have a look and hope u like/ find it interesting

CLICK HERE!!!! to see blog
yeah partially the reason i decided to make one wit lack of guitars/ anywhere having what i want in stock. was thinking ide mirror all the images so not to blow any of the righties minds with it
LEFTIES! whAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
Lefties ****in rock.
I know what you mean, though, man: around here, there's only one dealer that carries lefties. And they have all of six. It's really just disappointing.
I'm thinking that I'm going to stop buying guitars and just build them for myself from here on out... just because I prolly could do a better job than epiphone could do on a left handed guitar.

Anyway, cheers to being left-handed, dude. There aren't enough of us, if you ask me.
Quote by conor1148
who cares if they're drawn,

boobies

Gear:
Peavey Supreme 100W head
Crate 4x12 cab
Epiphone Les Paul Standard+
Modded Johnson Stratocaster
Quote by Emoishboy
Lefties ****in rock.
I know what you mean, though, man: around here, there's only one dealer that carries lefties. And they have all of six. It's really just disappointing.
I'm thinking that I'm going to stop buying guitars and just build them for myself from here on out... just because I prolly could do a better job than epiphone could do on a left handed guitar.

Anyway, cheers to being left-handed, dude. There aren't enough of us, if you ask me.

i advise u to never make a guitar FAAAR to much hassle although i hav enjoyed it but would hav also like to have a lecky guitar when i started and its now been a year and still not finished so if u already got one go for it :P