Hey guys, I wanna do an SG build, and i was wondering...
I know you can get glow in the dark paint but it always looks off-white in the day. how do I get a glow in the dark paint that is red in daylight as well as in the dark?

Cheers!
Gear

Fender Lite Ash Tele

Satellite 65/T

Yamaha RBX375
Uhm... Find something that glows red and put a thin layer of it over a red finish?
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by Shinozoku
Uhm... Find something that glows red and put a thin layer of it over a red finish?

That will work? seems simple... TOO simple ...
Gear

Fender Lite Ash Tele

Satellite 65/T

Yamaha RBX375
Quote by deadringer13
That will work? seems simple... TOO simple ...

how many times have you ever seen anything that glows in the dark any other color than that weird whitish/green color? i mean theres a reason why you only really see it in one color.
Quote by noisefarmer
how many times have you ever seen anything that glows in the dark any other color than that weird whitish/green color? i mean theres a reason why you only really see it in one color.

Ive googled it all and there are things that glow red in teh dark but the only problem is that it loosk that horrid off-white colour in daylight.
Gear

Fender Lite Ash Tele

Satellite 65/T

Yamaha RBX375
try glowinc.com...they have a paint that is red and glows deep red...its expensive though and it says that it glows for 10 minutes only