Page 1 of 3
...in St Pauls cathedral today. I was wondering if anyone had done the same for any of their favorite musicians or unfluences

Cliff burton wasnt a huge influence on my playing but I love his songs like Orion. Well, Metallicas song. Great bassist and without him, Metallica wouldnt have got as far as they have done probably as well as being my favourite band!

Finished the lecture lol. What are your thoughts?
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
I watched Cliff Burton's last performance before he died in Stockholm last night. One of the saddest moments of my life.

But on topic of the thread, I hang a razor, sort of like the one Dimebag used to wear, on my necklace every December 4th next to my beartooth in respect to him, if that counts. I also burn an Ace of Spades every September 27th in tribute to Cliff, because the only reason he died is because he drew what he thought was a "lucky card".
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Feb 17, 2009,
Quote by CrazyPigeon
I don't do religion :/.

nor do i lol i just felt like honoring him ya know

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by Pat_s1t
I watched Cliff Burton's last performance before he died in Stockholm last night. One of the saddest moments of my life.

But on topic of the thread, I hang a razor, sort of like the one Dimebag used to wear, on my necklace every December 4th next to my beartooth in respect to him, if that counts.

thats kl man like it

Quote by angusfan16
RIP Dimebag

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
RIP Dime
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

No, because Cliff Burton sucks, sucked and is dead so everyone should shut the hell up about him.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Pat_s1t

But on topic of the thread, I hang a razor, sort of like the one Dimebag used to wear, on my necklace every December 4th next to my beartooth in respect to him, if that counts. I also burn an Ace of Spades every September 27th in tribute to Cliff, because the only reason he died is because he drew what he thought was a "lucky card".

That is inspiring and brilliant, I should do it now....
RIP Obama
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

RIP Dime AND Cliff.

Both great musicians in their all their own.

Speaking of dead greats, RIP:

Randy Rhoads, Jimi Hendrix, Keith Moon, Kurt Cobain, and Jim Morrison.
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
RIP Dime.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
So that means that if Kirk would've drawn the ace of spades, Kirk would be dead? That means we wouldnt have to hear WAHWAHWAHWAHWAH on every Metallica album?

Damn...so close
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
No but seriously, I lit a candle too...

...for my friend's birthday cake.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by jpgilbert701
So that means that if Kirk would've drawn the ace of spades, Kirk would be dead? That means we wouldnt have to hear WAHWAHWAHWAHWAH on every Metallica album?

Damn...so close
lol that was hilarious, I'm tempted to sig that.
I lit a candle when the power went out once, does that count?
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
Well, I think of Marilyn Monroe when I fap if that counts?
haha jk, nah I've never looked up to a musician as much as ts, that's cool
I defecate all over my clothes to get extra protected
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
RIP Cliff Dimebag, Randy, Kieth Moon, Bonhom, Jimi and SRV
Quote by LaGrange
Shouldnt have said the unspoken words of MG in the pit. Now look at what ya dun.

Quote by Mecler
A guitar made of wood?
That's such a ****ing brilliant idea!
Cliff had crushing overdrive...

what?
Last edited by the1 at Feb 17, 2009,
Quote by the1
Cliff had crushing distortion...

what?

Overdrive, swine! OVERDRIVE!
rip diem gettcha pull best fukken gitarist evar
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
Quote by zwound
Overdrive, swine! OVERDRIVE!

Editing my post eh?? I know you and your plans!!!!!
RIP Valfar, that guy from Nasum who died in the tsunami, Decapitated's drummer, the bassist from D.R.I. / MDC
R.I.P GAR

On topic...That's pretty awesome. Pat S1t, that's brilliant, I'm gonna start doing that.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Pat_s1t
also burn an Ace of Spades every September 27th in tribute to Cliff, because the only reason he died is because he drew what he thought was a "lucky card".

Why did it have to be Cliff? Why couldn't God have taken Kirk or Lars? They would've been more replaceable!
That just reminded me that Bon Scott died on the 19th.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by Pat_s1t
RIP Chuck Schuldiner as well. Does anyone remember him? You know, god of Death Metal, died of cancer? Guitarist for Death?

If Chuck was alive, he would have made the best music alive, hence my signature. That guy is a legend ! RIP!
Quote by Rojam
Randy Rhoads, Jimi Hendrix, Keith Moon, Kurt Cobain, and Jim Morrison.

+100000000000000000000000000

And now, that somebody has mentioned Dimebag, we will have to sit through the endless stream of "RIP Dime" comments...

*sigh*
Well I got one to cheer everyone up. What was the last thing to go through Kurt Cobain's mind?

A bullet!

?
.... . / .-- .... --- / -- .- -.- . ... / .- / -... . .- ... - / --- ..- - / --- ..-. / .... .. -- ... . .-.. ..-. / --. . - ... / .-. .. -.. / --- ..-. / - .... . / .--. .- .. -. / --- ..-. / -... . .. -. --. / .- / -- .- -. .-.-.-
Page 1 of 3